Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The curse seal activates!

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 10 - The curse seal activates!

Chapter 10 - The curse seal activates!
The next night Kakashi decided to do something special for Anko. He went over to her house, knocked on the door, and waited. The minute she opened the door, he dashed behind her and slipped her headband over her eyes so she couldnt see anything. Then he literally dragged her where he wanted her to be. He lifted her headband to its original position, sick of her screaming his name so all of Hidden Leaf could hear. She gasped and smiled. He had taken her to one of her favorite- and most expensive, might I add- restaurants. Kakashi couldnt shake the feeling that they were being watched. But he soon got it out of his thoughts. They got in and sat down at a table. She ordered a bottle of sake for them to share. Sake? Kakashi asked her, a hint of precaution in his voice. Oh, come on! Were not gonna go crazy! Trust me, she assured him. They waited for their orders, and when they finally got them, Anko dug in. She poured herself some sake instantly, and when she finished that, she was about to pour herself another cup when WHO ELSE would walk in but Gai and Kurenai. Kakashi almost choked on his miso. Anko held the bottle in midair, not quite tilted enough to let any wine escape. Gai raised an incredibly thick eyebrow (ah, good times). Well, what do we have here? Gai questioned, causing Kakashi to go Arrgh! and slam his head down on the table. Anko simply gave him a look. Then she turned to Kurenai and asked her, Hey, what about the baby? Kurenai answered with, Sakuras taking care of Muteki. She said she needed the money.
Anko automatically suggested, Godaime-sama take it all?
Yep.
Ah.
Kurenai and Gai sat not to far away from Kakashi and Anko, close enough to keep talking. Then when Anko made a joke about Gais intelligence (I dont really feel like thinking of one right now) he furrowed his brow and countered with, What, you saying Im not the sharpest tack in the box? Kakashi had to respond to that with, No, shes just saying youre a few noodles short of instant ramen. Gai became furious and said, Well, at least I dont hide behind a mask every day!
At least I dont cut my hair with a bowl.
Hm. Touche.
But everything stopped when Anko fell off of the seat and onto her knees. She started to throw up. Kakashi got down beside her. Anko, how much sake did you have- but he stopped short when he saw that she wasnt coughing up sake...


& she was coughing up blood.




____________________________________________




Kakashi gawked. Her curse seal started to spread to her shoulder, her cheekbone, ...
Gai and Kurenai hovered over her but did nothing. They didnt know what to do. Suddenly Kakashi yelled at them, Gai! Go get Tsunade-sama and Neji! Kurenai, get Hinata, Sakura and Ino! Without stopping to ask why, Gai and Kurenai were out of the restaurant and started dashing around Konoha like crazy. Kakashi simply held Anko near him. Her breathing was getting heavier. He put his hand on her forehead, and tried to hold back the yelp from being practically burned. He tried to give her some water, but she ignored him. He felt he should be doing something, but what? After what seemed like forever, Gai and Kurenai came back with Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, Ino and Neji. The chunin, jonin and Hokage looked at him, as if to say, What? Kakashi asked Neji and Hinata if it was possible to use their Byakugan and try to stop the chakra flowing from her seal. They gave it a shot. The effects seemed to subside for a moment, but then started again, this time, twice as strong. Anko was starting to develop a purple chakra aura. But Kakashi noticed that she was starting to wake up. She told him that she could stand up again. All eyes in the restaurant were now turned towards the group of shinobi. Suddenly there was a huge crash outside. All the ninja and a few courageous watchers wandered outside to investigate what the cause of the disturbance was. Before the dust could clear, all the shinobi heard a cold, emotionless voice that sent a shiver down their spines, especially Kakashi and Anko.
Ah, Anko. Kakashi. SO good to see you again. There was no doubt that the voice belonged to Orochimaru.
But when the smoke cleared, it was not Orochimaru they saw...





... it was Yakushi Kabuto.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:19:33 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.O way to keep me at the edge of my seat awsome^^

homestarrunner097 on July 20, 2007, 3:02:03 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097He's a jerk store! but very good chappie any way!

finalfantasy on July 19, 2007, 9:08:55 PM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyDIE, kabuto, DIE! NO ONE LIKES YOU! ok, thats not true, u have your fangirls...
BUT THATS NO MY POINT!

excellent chappie!

gaaralover1 on July 19, 2007, 2:49:28 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1KABUTO!! THE RAT!!! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE!! I hate cliff hangers.