Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The fight

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 11 - The fight

Chapter 11 - The fight
The shinobi stood in a circle around him, not letting him escape. Tsunade warned him, Back for more, huh? Let me warn you, Yakushi, youre about to face off against nine of Konohas finest ninja. Suddenly there was a poof. Make that eleven. said a girl with two brown buns. Tenten and Rock Lee appeared.
Poof. Thirteen. said Nara Shikamaru and Akimichi Choji.
Another poof. Fifteen! added Inuzuka Kiba and Aburame Shino as they showed up.
Seventeen! yelled Uzumaki Naruto as he stood at the head of the circle, Jiraiya smirking behind him. Kabuto eyed all of the students and former teachers as Tsunade asked him, Now wheres Orochimaru?
Are you still looking for me? Im right here, Tsunade! Kabuto said in Orochimarus snakelike voice.
Everyone looked baffled, especially Tsunade. What was going on?
At that moment Kabuto shook his head and began speaking in his own voice. Surprised? You know who Orochimarus next vessel is now. Tsunade looked completely shocked. Was it really...?
Kabuto, or Orochimaru, whoever it was, seemed to read her mind. Orochimarus voice started up again. As he was speaking, Kabutos pupils actually seemed to become slits. Yes, it is. And let me tell you, I havent forgotten our last little encounter. Lets see you handle two-in-one! Tsunade gave him her world-famous death glare and questioned, Wheres the Uchiha boy?
Oh, hes off having his own little adventures. He thinks Im gone. He really thought that I could be gotten rid of that easily. But hell learn soon enough. Now, who wants to try me first? He snickered. He was trying to jump right into the fight. You think you can win? THINK AGAIN! yelled Jiraiya. He started to dash right towards Kabuto. Kabuto made the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu sign and immediately had a clone for everyone to fight. There were tools being thrown everywhere, bomb patches exploding, failed jutsu left and right. Neji and Hinata had managed to team up and fight their clones together, as did Sakura with Ino, Tsunade with Jiraiya and Kakashi with Anko. Kiba was having a hard time avoiding Kabutos attacks to give Akamaru a pill. He had already had one himself, but with Akamaru so far away, he couldnt figure out how to get close to him. His pill was already wearing off. Shinos bug attacks kept hitting, but every time they touched Kabuto, he would turn into a log. All Kabuto needed to do with Naruto was taunt him with the fact that he could never pass Sasuke, and Naruto would loose perspective and start blindly throwing punches, opening places for Kabuto to attack. Naruto would have done the Shadow Clone jutsu as well, but he was thinking if anything went wrong, it would be a huge waste of chakra. Ino and Sakura were carefully directing chakra to their attacks, but since Kabuto was a medic nin as well, he knew all of their techniques, including Tsunades, who at the moment was trying to catch Kabuto off-guard so she or Jiraiya could attack. Neji couldnt keep Kabuto in his eight trigrams, and Kabuto was too fast for Hinata to hit. Shikamarus Shadow Possession jutsu seemed to be the only one that had caught Kabuto, and Choji successfully got rid of the clone with the Human Boulder. The duo went to help the others. Kurenai and Gai were temporarily keeping Kabuto at bay so Kurenai could get in a genjutsu shot. It didnt work, but before Kabuto could react, Gai came in with a Leaf Whirlwind and vanquished their foe. Right next to them Lee and Tenten had teamed up with their tools and taijutsu, forcing the clone to retreat back to the real body. Kakashi and Anko were doing everything they could to stop Kabuto, Kakashi having activated the Mangekyou Sharingan. Ankos aura was now clearly visible. She was now twice as fast and powerful, but it was getting harder and harder to ignore the pain in her neck. Suddenly the clone snuck up behind Kakashi and ripped off the mask. He took a good look at Kakashi and replied, Is that something youre proud of? No wonder you always keep that mask on. Kabuto smirked. Kakashis eyes narrowed. A few of the others looked over and finally saw Kakashis face, not that it mattered to Kakashi. All he was thinking at the moment was, If I can just get in one Chidori... Kakashi dashed/jumped back in the opposite direction of Kabuto and started making hand signs right as Kabuto swallowed a pill. Kabutos hands started to glow blue with chakra while Kakashis grew white with lightning. Then Kakashi started running towards Kabuto. He lifted his hand, ready to strike... but Kabuto struck first.
Right at Kakashis heart.
The lighting started to fizzle away. Kakashi froze and fell down on the ground. SHANAROO! yelled Ino and Sakura right as they finished off the clone. Sakura turned around and saw Anko kneeled over Kakashi. Kakashi? Can you hear me? she asked, her voice starting to crack. Let me answer that for you. No, piped up Kabuto. Theres no saving him. She looked up directly at Kabuto, stood up, and yelled, I am going to KILL YOU! She faced off against Kabuto as Sakura and Ino started to heal Kakashi. He was going to survive, at this rate.
A few minutes later Kakashi was back up and fighting along with everyone else. Anko looked incredibly relieved, but she didnt take her mind off her work. Kakashi tried for a second Chidori. It just missed Kabutos shoulder. Kakashi would have to be careful now; he had only two Chidori left in him. He wasnt really sure if there was anything else that could beat Kabuto.


Nobody had noticed somebody else had joined the fight.



________________________________________________________





The Kabuto clones were disappearing one by one. Soon there was only the real Kabuto. Anko had ordered everyone else to let her and Kakashi handle this one. Still nobody was aware of their mystery guest.
The fighting continued. Kabuto seemed to be getting tired. Perfect.
But looks can be deceiving. At the last minute Kabuto had kicked Kakashi out of the way so that it was only him and Anko. He popped up behind her and swatted her away like a fly. But she got back up on her feet and ran towards Kabuto, her hand balled up into a fist. Kabuto braced himself. Almost no chakra left for a substitution jutsu...
But Anko had other plans. Instead of hitting him, she took out a kunai and shoved it in his chest. Everyone gasped at how easy it had been for her. It seemed that Kabuto had enough energy for one last attack. He took out a kunai as well and stabbed her in the same area. She dropped to her knees.
And then Kabuto turned into a log. She was unconscious now, and the curse mark was receding. So long! everyone heard Kabuto say, and they looked up to the roofs of one of the buildings. He waved and vanished. Tsunade, Sakura and Ino gathered around Anko. Kakashi wobbled over, seeing them take her pulse, check her heartbeat and her breathing. Then Sakura slowly pulled out the kunai, and, without looking at Kakashi, told him, Im sorry, Kakashi-sensei, but,...



...shes dead.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:29:05 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101O.OWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER KABUTO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!I'm going to kill him><

gaaralover1 on July 20, 2007, 12:21:23 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1ANKO!! * Cries Very hard* * Choking on tears*

finalfantasy on July 20, 2007, 6:54:37 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyNYUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!ONG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!! HE KILLED ANKO!!!!

*sobs uncontrolably*

jesa67 on July 20, 2007, 7:12:26 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67Don't worry! Everything will work out! I just threw that in for effect! EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE FINE! *calms down*  '-.-