Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Unmasked

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 12 - Unmasked

Chapter 12 - Unmasked
Kakashis eyes grew wide. He was silent for a moment. Wh-what? he asked quietly, but mostly everyone had gathered around him, so they heard. Kurenai started to tear up; Gai was starting to feel a little sorry for all the jokes he had made. Kakashi kneeled down next to her. He picked her up and held her. Her eyes were half-open, but he could see she was not dead... yet. She started to mutter, Well, at least hes gone. The sparkles in her eyes were fading. Kakashi, thank you. Good-bye. she finished.
Then her eyes clouded over.
She was gone.
Kakashi was still. A minute passed. Then two.
And then he broke down. Many people were a little stunned. This was a side of Kakashi they had never seen before. He was actually crying. He had dug his head into her shoulder. No, Anko, come back! Come back, come back, come back... He continued to sob. So did many of the girls. Kurenai came over and put her hand on his shoulder, knowing what it was like to lose the person you loved. Gai looked down.
And then the mystery guest made herself known. Do you need any help? she asked as she stepped in front of everyone and next to the body. Sure, her hair had grown, and the symbol on her forehead was now inscribed with the Mist sign instead of Leaf. But she had the same red hair, the same markings on her face, the same green eyes. Kakashi looked up at her and stuttered,
R-Rin?





__________________________________________________________





She looked down without any emotion whatsoever. Then she managed to smile a little. This your girlfriend? she asked Kakashi without looking at him. He looked at Anko and shrugged. What did it matter? She was a great friend. He wanted her back.
Well, said Rin as she leaned down. Lets see what we can do. Tsunade looked at her, dumbfounded, and then yelled, Are you deaf? She dead! Theres nothing we can do! Rin looked at the Godaime. And then she said what no one else had dared to before. I know youre one of the Sannin. But what authority do you pose over me, might I ask? Tsunade was shocked. And then she yelled back even more loudly than before. Uh, seeing as you are one of Konohas former shinobi and I am the Hokage, Id say, a lot! Rin was taken aback. Hokage? When did this happen? Then she realized her mistake and started apologizing. Oh, Im so sorry! Please forgive me! she said as she bowed. Yeah right, like that was going to get Tsunade to forgive her! Luckily, Tsunade decided to play good cop today. Well, what exactly do you plan to do about this? Rin sat back up. Are you familiar with the Life Transfer Jutsu? Kakashi looked up. The same one that Chiyo used on Gaara? Tsunade nodded. Yes, she answered. But you could just as well loose your life. she informed Rin. Rin said back, Im aware of that. But if your students here are capable of it as well, then whos to say we cant all do it simultaneously? Tsunade nodded. But if you havent noticed, my students here are not yet capable of this particular medical jutsu. It looks like its just you and me.
Now, wait a minute, Tsunade-sama! I think Sakura and I know perfectly well how to perform this jutsu! interjected Ino. Tsunade didnt ask any more questions. All right, lets give it a shot.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:34:15 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz let Anko be ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homestarrunner097 on July 20, 2007, 12:39:01 PM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Come back to use Anko! Come home!!!XD

gaaralover1 on July 20, 2007, 12:25:50 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Me: *sniff* D-Do what you can to bring Anko back..

finalfantasy on July 20, 2007, 8:59:03 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyYAY!!! BRING ANKO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!