Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Deception

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 13 - Deception

Chapter 13 - Deception
The four medic nin started the jutsu. Even though Sakura and Ino were doing fine and hadnt made a single mistake yet, being so young made the jutsu put a lot more stress on their bodies than Tsunade or Rin. Kakashi stayed right next to Anko the entire time, waiting for any movement or noise. Kurenai had to go check on Muteki because Sakura wasnt there at her house. Mostly everyone else had gone home except Hinata, Neji and Jiraiya. The time elapsed was only about ten minutes, but to everyone it felt like an hour. Then Tsunade put her hand up, signaling for the other three to stop. Ino, Sakura and Rin stood up. Kakashi stared at Anko. Then he saw her hand move. He held his breath. Then her eyes opened a little bit. She struggled to sit up and fell back down on the ground, almost hitting her head, but Kakashi caught her. Rin looked at Anko with a little bit of animosity in her eyes, although no one seemed to notice. Anko looked up at Kakashi and both smiled, relieved she was fine.




________________________________________________





Kakashi stood in front of the memorial gravestone. He had just left the hospital with Anko who had said would meet him later, and was thinking about someone when he heard footsteps behind him. He calmly turned around and saw Rin standing there. Kakashi looked back down at the names engraved in the stone. Rin quietly walked up next to him and after a moment of silence, asked him, Its Obito, isnt it?
Kakashi remained silent but nodded. Rin looked at the name Uchiha Obito on the gravestone and muttered, Fifteen years. I know you miss him.
I could have done something instead of stand there like an idiot. Kakashi replied in a low voice. Rin snapped back, Kakashi, there was nothing you-we-couldve done. Dont blame yourself. Kakashi responded with silence. Suddenly Rins eyes gleamed. She asked Kakashi, So, that girl you were with the other night. Who is she? Kakashi froze. He tried to come up with an answer. A friend, was the best he could come up with. Rin nodded. Just a friend? she prodded, accentuating just. Mm-hmm. Kakashi said, starting to feel a little nervous. Rin stepped up to him. So she wont mind if I do... this? Rin lowered Kakashis mask and kissed him. When she looked at him again, he seemed to be shocked. Then he looked down, Rin bringing his eyes back up to meet hers. I dont think she liked that. Rin said, pointing in the direction opposite of Kakashi as she said the word, she. Kakashi kept looking at Rin. Why was she pointing? Why was she pointing?! Kakashi whirled around, and to his horror, saw Anko standing between the trees, her mouth opened in shock. Then Ankos eyes narrowed and she turned around and dashed back towards the village. Kakashi was about to leave too, when Rin grabbed his wrist and said, Ah, who needs her? She was pulling Kakashi back when he shook her wrist off his own and said, What did you do that for?
Rin started to look angry. What, afraid your friend is gonna get jealous?
Will you shut up?!
Kakashi, choose. Its either her or me.
Kakashi stood there in silence, amazed that the Rin who had been so gentle when they were a team had actually stooped down to this level over the years. Then he blurted out, Her.
Rin looked furious now. Excuse me?! she exclaimed.
You heard me. Kakashi snapped back.
Oh, no, she started. You do not turn me down like that. NOBODY turns me down like that!
All Kakashi said back was, I already did.
Rin cracked. She started to run towards him, her fist held next to her waist. Then she shot it out to hit Kakashi...
and he caught it without even trying. He slowly twisted it until she was down on her knees and crying in pain. Kakashi let go of her hand and said quietly, Now excuse me, but I have to go fix something.
And with that he dashed off.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:40:17 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Rin You're evil!!!!!><Get Anko Back and fast Kakashi!!!!!!

cloudaeris on July 27, 2007, 7:11:43 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaeris.................*stares at screen*

homestarrunner097 on July 26, 2007, 3:51:09 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Wow...

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 7:41:16 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1POOR RIN!! She comes back and helps to bring ANko back and this is how Kakashi snesei repays her?? BY Twisting her arm!? YOU'RE MEAN KAKASHI SENSEI!!!

jesa67 on July 25, 2007, 8:10:37 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67She was gonna steal him from Anko!

finalfantasy on July 25, 2007, 7:48:10 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyouch...poor kaka-sensei... hows he gonna get out of this one?