Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - The Confession

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 14 - The Confession

Chapter 14 - The Confession
Anko! ANKO! yelled Kakashi as he raced through the busy streets of Konoha, looking for the purple-haired girl in question. Man, luck was definitely not on his side today. He had checked the dango shop, her house, he had even checked Ichiraku. She wasnt anywhere. All he wanted to say to her was, Im sorry. She kissed me; I dont know what Rin was thinking. But apparently Anko wasnt going to show up just because Kakashi wanted her to. He just wanted to clear things up, and he would.
As soon as he found Anko!




________________________________________________________





Anko was becoming hysterical. And he didnt even do anything about it! He was just standing there like the huge, back-stabbing baka he is! Kurenai was trying to squeeze in a word between Ankos fit. Anko, calm down. Im sure he has a reason- Like what, Kurenai? What good reason could he possibly have? This is Hatake Kakashi were talking about! The worst excuse maker ever!
Still trying to be the voice of reason, Kurenai gently assured her, Anko, give him a chance. Maybe its not his fault.
MAYBE IT IS!!!!!!
Suddenly they heard the baby crying. Anko clapped her hand over her mouth. Kurenai stood up and walked into the hallway. Anko, please be a little more quiet. Ill be back in a second. She walked into the babys room and while trying to get Muteki to fall asleep, Anko headed out the front door.
She walked beside the shops, trying to get her mind off of what she just saw. But she couldnt. Why? Was it something Anko did? Was he just tired of her? It took Anko a few seconds to realize that she had stopped walking and the dark spot on the ground was getting larger. She let it grow. She leaned against the side of the shop she was currently near. Then she heard someone say, Anko?
She feared the worst. She slowly lifted her head, only to see that it was Kakashi. She quickly looked up to see what exact store she had stopped by.
The bookshop.
Duh.





____________________________________________






Kakashi turned towards her, and at that second she ran. She didnt know where, just anywhere that Kakashi didnt happen to be at the moment.
Man, shes fast, thought Kakashi as he dashed after her. Soon the two of them had gone from running to dashing roof-to-roof. Just keeping her in his sight was becoming a challenge for Kakashi. This isnt getting me anywhere, he realized, and then he got an idea. He created a shadow clone to make her think she was still being followed, and then wandered off the route he was taking and headed northwest. He kept jumping until he was sure he was ahead of Anko. Suddenly he turned right and she crashed into him. The clone disappeared. He wrapped her arms around her so she couldnt escape. They were standing in the middle of a huge crowd that kept rushing by them. Anko thrashed around while Kakashi told her to calm down, even though it was useless for both of them.
LET GO OF ME! she screamed. Yeah, and whats that gonna get me? A good knee in the crotch? Kakashi answered back.
Youll find out!
Anko, stop it! Let me talk!
She stopped flailing. Kakashi took a deep breath and spoke. Anko, what you saw back there wasnt what you thought it was.
So you werent kissing Rin?
... Okay, it is what you thought it was. He saw Anko roll her eyes. But, wait, thats not what I wanted to say. Anko, do you think I would go ahead and do something like that to you on such short notice?
Anko stayed silent.
Anko, when they told me you were dead the other night, do you know what I did? I cried. Yes, I cried. If anything ever happened to you, I would never be able to forgive myself. If one other person I was close to had their name written on that gravestone, I would have lost it. I dont want that to happen ever again.
She remained quiet. Kakashi noticed her blink rapidly to hold back tears. She looked up and said, Really?
He nodded. She tackled him and soon they were in each others arms. Anko was sobbing now, but was smiling as well.

Oh, wait until Gai heard about this!





_______________________________________________




And, uh, thats it for the main story! Thank you for all the comments, gaaralover1, homestarrunner and finalfantasy!

This is the story I put the most effort in. Thats not a common thing for me O_o XD.
This is not the end, however! I will most likely be writing short omakes in addition to this. Once again, arigato!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:45:57 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

zerotimberwolf on September 3, 2007, 11:59:51 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfman I think im gona cry

Damn you this story is awesome

finalfantasy on July 28, 2007, 9:48:54 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasyo, yeah, sorry i dint comment on this chappie...ur very welcome...plz write more stories!

homestarrunner097 on July 28, 2007, 12:14:28 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Your welcome! Leave me a comment when the omakes come out,kay!

gaaralover1 on July 27, 2007, 12:08:21 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Welp.. Now that that's cleared up...
Zelda: Way to get her attention Kakashi-sensei.... -__- Way to get her attention.. NOT!! * Smacks him*