Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - *Omake 1

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 15 - *Omake 1

Chapter 15 - *Omake 1
**** OMAKE ICHI****
*bonus #1


Anko and Kakashi sat in the lounge, doing... pretty much nothing. Nothing but reading Icha-Icha and eating Pocky. Anko looked down into the box and saw only one stick left. Then she smirked and said, Hey, you want the last piece?
What flavor is it? asked Kakashi without even looking up from the book. She popped the stick a third of the way into her mouth and answered, Youll have to find out yourself. Kakashi looked up and smiled. He leaned over while pulling down the mask and took a bite out of it, then another, and then their lips touched. Mmm, mitarashi and anko flavored*, my favorite. He went back to kissing her. Then the door burst open and Gai ran in. Kakashi and Anko screamed and turned around. Kakashi looked at Gai with his mask back on and yelled, WHAT IS IT?!?!
Gai smiled with the ping to boot, then said, I thought that a game of Go would be a nice opportunity for us to even the score. Whaddaya say, eternal rival?
Geez, muttered Kakashi under his breath. Fine. They sat down and began the game, Kakashi black, Gai white. They played and in the end, after counting territory, discovered Kakashi had won by six and a half points, counting Gais komi**. Now its fifty-fifty. Good-bye! and Kakashi shoved Gai out the door. But this is a public lounge! You cant throw me ou-
pleaded Gai as Kakashi slammed the door with a WHAM!



_______________________________________


Facts
*Here Kakashi is making a reference to Ankos name, stating that both the first and last names are ingredients in her favorite food, dango.
** In Go, black always goes first. To make up for this, white is given five and a half points at the beginning of the game.


Just thought I might include those two little thingies. Sayonara!

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:48:24 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOl but the kiss was cute^^

gaaralover1 on July 29, 2007, 1:18:46 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1I read Hikaru no go and Now I wanna learn to play it.... I love the game and I acctually used some backgaman pieces and my checkers/chess board and in one of the volumes it has an exercise and I did it... I made it like it was supposed to be.. cool huh?

jesa67 on July 30, 2007, 4:11:12 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67I read it too! I know how to play but I never actually have played a game. I tried to teach it to my friend but she was all 'huh?' when I explained komi to her for the billionth time!

finalfantasy on July 28, 2007, 9:45:34 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasysweet. i like that one...=P

homestarrunner097 on July 28, 2007, 9:12:08 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Cool!

jesa67 on July 28, 2007, 9:18:34 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67Thanks!

homestarrunner097 on July 28, 2007, 9:27:20 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Oh anytime!