Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - *Omake 2

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 16 - *Omake 2

Chapter 16 - *Omake 2
****OMAKE NI****
*bonus #2

Hey, guys! Im back from the Land of Rocks! blurted Fujimi* as she walked into Ichiraku. Let me tell you, the springs there are fantastic! Sakura looked up from her bowl of itadakimasu**. Hi! she said. Naruto nodded in Fujimis direction while continuing to eat his own tonkotsu**. So, do you guys want to do anything? Sakura thought for a second, and then suggested, How about we go to the beach? (At this point Im just assuming theres a beach in Konoha. Im writing a story, people!) I guess, Fujimi replied. Is there anyone you guys wanna invite?
Naruto thought about who might want to come. He said, Do you think Kakashi-senpai and his girlfriend wanna come?
Girlfriend? Whoa, hold up. Kakashis got a girlfriend?
Yeah. Mitarashi-san, explained Sakura. Fujimi raised her eyebrows and said, Well, this is new. I guess opposites attract.
(: P Duh!) If theres anyone else you wanna bring, go ahead. See you at five. And with that Fujimi left.


_____________________________________________

Notes
*Fujimi is my OC. You can read more about her in my other fanfic, The New Girl.
**Types of ramen.


_____________________________________________



All right, lets see who you guys brought. Fujimi said as she looked at the large group of ninja that Naruto and Sakura invited. Fujimis face fell as she spotted Gai. She didnt exactly hate him, but, well, she didnt place him as one of the top ten coolest dudes around. Same with Lee. Gai noticed this and flashed his signature smile at her. Fujimi merely rolled her eyes and looked away.
Everyone was ready. Most of the boys were looking with open mouths at Fujimi in her bathing suit. Especially Kiba. His eyes were bugging out. Unfortunately, none of the boys had the nerve to go up and talk to her because of the fact she was hanging out with Naruto. Fujimi looked over at Gai lie on the towel. Watch this, she told Naruto as she smiled. She snuck over to the sleeping Gai, and making sure he was asleep, she pulled the towel out from under him. He did a complete flip in mid-air before he fell face down in the sand. He spat it out and looked up at her with menacing eyes. She didnt notice because she was laughing her head off. Suddenly Gai realized how hot the sand was. AAAUUUGGGHHH! he screamed as he jumped around, causing Fujimi to laugh even harder. He grabbed the towel and put it under his feet immediately. You are so dead, you little brat! Gai yelled. Really? Prove it! said back Fujimi as she took Gais sandaru and threw them ten feet away. She then ran in the opposite direction. Gais mouth hung open and he yelled, LEE! a few times before his student realized he was being called. By that time Fujimi and Naruto had run all the way over to Kakashi and Anko and were dying laughing. Even Kakashi couldnt hold it in any longer and started laughing with the other three, watching the scared Lee go over and retrieve Gais sandaru for him.


______________________________________

And thats bonus 2. Sayonara!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:52:19 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LMFAO!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!ROTFL!!!!!!!!!^0^

cloudaeris on August 1, 2007, 10:17:16 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisNice! Very, very, nice.

gaaralover1 on August 1, 2007, 9:46:18 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1That's funny.
Zelda: I'd never have to guts to do that.. I've wanted to do something like that to Gai sensei....

homestarrunner097 on August 1, 2007, 8:05:16 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Oh,good job!