Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - *Omake 3

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 17 - *Omake 3

Chapter 17 - *Omake 3
****OMAKE SAN****
*bonus #3

Anko wobbled towards Tsunades office on her almost broken leg. She was bruised and battered all over. She felt as if her heart and lungs had switched tasks, and only with perfect timing could she breathe properly, or for that matter, even at all.

But she had to tell Tsunade the news.


------------------FLASHBACK----------------------

Anko heard something on top of the Hokages mountain. Turning around and looking up, she saw a figure with silver hair tied back facing the opposite direction. Why would anyone be standing up there? Anko wondered. She decided to take a closer look.

When she had reached the top of the monument, she gasped. Kabuto was standing behind one of the many men surrounding a circle with scrolls in their mouths. He looked to his side and spotted Anko. Well, look who we have here. A surprise guest. Kabuto smiled but talked with fake enthusiasm. He started to walk towards Anko.
But unfortunately this party is reservations only.
Anko leered at him. Tell me whats going on and Ill report you to Tsunade without hurting anyone. Kabutos voice changed into Orochimarus. Thats a nice offer, but why dont you act like the good little girl you are and go buy yourself some sweets?
Ankos eyes narrowed. Im warning you, she threatened him, her voice rising. Her curse mark throbbed, but she did her best to ignore it as Kabuto walked closer. Go on, leave this to the mature ninjas. he taunted her. What Orochimaru didnt know was that she wasnt the little kid who had left him years ago. She cursed at him in her head for giving her the curse mark, for taking her away from the village, her home...
What are they doing here? she gestured to the men with the scrolls. Oh, did you forget operation destroy Konoha? Ive come back to keep it going. Anko had had enough. She started to run towards Kabuto as he braced himself. But instead she rushed past him and continued on towards the circle. Seeing the kanji written around it, she wondered if smudging at least one would stop the snakes from being summoned. Unfortunately one of the men tripped her at the last second and she fell face first in the dirt. She lifted her head and saw that she had created a bunch of blurred strokes in the ground. Score! her smile seemed to say. Kabuto frowned. Then he picked her up by her collar and started landing blows on her. To the face, the torso...
Anko lay facedown. When she lifted her head again, she could see out of one eye that Kabuto and the other shinobi had vanished. She struggled to pick herself up and began the long walk back down.



------------------END FLASHBACK----------------------



Anko wondered how absolutely no one could have seen anything going on on top of the mountain. Idiots, she muttered under her breath as she continued to limp. She didnt have the energy to simply make a hand sign and transport herself to Tsunade. She looked at the ground, since it seemed equally useful as seeing out of only one black eye. She could feel people staring at her as she dragged herself by. Anko? she heard someone say. She recognized the voice as Gais. Oh thank the lord, she said. Gai continued.
What the-
Ill explain later. I need you to get me to Tsunade. Anko cut in. Gai caught her as she almost fell to the ground. She soon found herself standing in front of Tsunades desk. She looked at the Godaime, and immediately started telling her what happened. After Tsunade listened, she nodded and said, So hes trying again... Yes, responded the exhausted Anko. All Im saying is, we should put out a watch party.
Agreed. I will do so at once. But now we need to figure out what to do with you. Anko looked down. Come with me. Tsunade stood up and walked out of the office. Anko tried turning around, but felt Gai carry her after Tsunade. Anko felt herself being laid down in a hospital bed. No, really, Ill be fine. Its nothing, she pleaded, sitting back up, only to be pushed down by Tsunade. Youre not fooling anyone. Stay here. Tsunade pulled a mask over Ankos mouth and nose and waited for Anko to fall asleep. It turned out the Hokage was going to be standing there for a while. Wheres Kakashi? Gai asked her. Land of clouds. Hes going with several other jonin to deliver a scroll concerning international trade issues. He should be back by tomorrow. she replied, still looking at Anko. Well tell him then.
No, Anko muttered. I dont want him worrying. I mean, yeah, tell him about Kabuto, but dont say anything about me. were her last words before she drifted off to sleep. Gai looked at Tsunade, waiting to be told what to do. Dont tell him, Tsunade finally decided. The quickest she can recover is in one day, worst case scenario, a week. Keep your mouth shut. Tsunade walked out the door, Gai taking one last look at Anko before following her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:55:33 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ok that was akward.

homestarrunner097 on August 13, 2007, 10:26:15 PM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Cool!