Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - *Omake 4

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 18 - *Omake 4

Chapter 18 - *Omake 4
****OMAKE SHI****
*bonus #4

Gai was sitting at Ichiraku and slurping noodles when he heard someone enter the restaurant. Hey, Gai, he heard Kurenais voice say. Gai looked down but replied, Hn.
Kurenai noticed the frown on his face and asked, Is something wrong? Gai thought about Anko. Tsunade had told him not to tell Kakashi, specifically. She didnt say anything about Kurenai...
Um, I was just thinking about Anko, he said meekly.
Why?
Well, I wanted to see how shes doing in the hospital...
HOSPITAL?!?!? WHAT FOR?!?!? Kurenai screamed. Gai clapped his hand over her mouth and scolded her, Shut up! Do you want all of Konoha to know?
Does Kakashi know about this?
No, not yet. Anko didnt want him worrying. Besides, he wont be back from Land of Clouds until tomorrow. Im gonna go check on her.
Well, Im coming with you. Kurenai informed him.
Fine.




_________________________________________________





Gai and Kurenai looked down at Ankos bed. Then someone opened the door behind them, and when they turned around they saw Tsunade and Shizune holding Tonton. Tsunade eyed Kurenai. Whats she doing here? she asked quietly. Um, I kinda told her... Gai mumbled, hoping Tsunade wouldnt kill him right then and there. Tsunade nodded and told him, Follow me. I dont want to wake her up. Soon all four of them were in Tsunades office. Tsunade quickly turned around, grabbed Gais throat with both hands, and started shaking him furiously while yelling, I GAVE YOU SPECIFIC ORDERS NOT TO TELL ANYONE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO NINJA WITH BIG MOUTHS? DO YOU?!?!? Gai shook his head while gasping for air and it took all of Kurenai and Shizunes combined efforts to pry her off of him. Tonton watched from a safe distance. As Gai caught his breath, he told Tsunade, You told me not to tell Kakashi!
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAID KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!
Lady Tsunade, Shizune said with a pleading tone in her voice. Please calm down. Gai-san has a point.
Tsunade gave Gai the evil eye. Dont tell anyone else. Not Sakura, not Jiraiya, not Naruto, no one. Do you understand me?
Gai nodded. And if anyone asks, Tsunade stopped him as he turned around, although she was talking to Kurenai too, She got in a fight with a rogue ninja in a mission to Sea country. Got it? Gai nodded again and walked out with Kurenai.




_______________________________________________




Anko was out of the hospital the next morning. She was pretty much okay, if you dont count the fact that her right leg was in a cast and that she was walking on crutches. As she was walking along with Kurenai, they ran into Fujimi. Kurenai sweat-dropped. Fujimi raised her eyebrows, and then lifted her hand as if to say, I wont ask. You know, she started. I saw Kakashi at the movies. If you dont want him to see you, I would just go home. With that Fujimi turned around and left. God, did she know everything? So Anko and Kurenai did just that.



______________________________________________


And thats #4. I just wanted to point out, has anyone noticed that Shizune looks just a teeny-tiny bit like Anko? I mean, they act like complete opposites. Just saying.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 12:59:21 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ok that was very akward.