Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - *Omake 5

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 19 - *Omake 5

Chapter 19 - *Omake 5
****OMAKE GO****
*bonus #5


Well, lets try this, Anko suggested to Kurenai as she stood up. They were thinking of ways to disguise Ankos broken leg so as not to draw attention. Anko made a hand sign and the cast seemingly disappeared off her leg. But when she started walking she nearly collapsed and Kurenai had to catch her. I guess the Sea countrys excuse is all weve got, Kurenai mumbled.
Please, God, dont let Kakashi see me like this, Anko begged in her mind. They stepped out of Kurenais apartment and walked right into whom else but Kakashi. Really, fate is a wondrous thing, isnt it? Very questionable at the same time. Well, back to the story.
Kakashis visible eye grew wide at Ankos cast. What happened? he asked calmly, though it was obvious he was restraining himself from yelling. Kurenai walked backwards into her house and silently locked Kakashi and Anko out. Anko looked at the door and yelled, Yeah, shows how supportive you are! She turned back to Kakashi. Rogue ninja from Sea country, she falsely explained while thinking, nuff said. Kakashi closed his eyes, sighed, looked down at the ground and said Anko...
What now? she thought.
Kakashi looked back up and continued. I know youre lying.
Anko decided to come clean. Well, if you want to know, it was Kabuto. Kakashi winced at the name. Anko could hear him curse Kabuto under his breath. See? This is exactly why I didnt want to tell you. You were gonna get all, Kabuto! You sonofa- she tried to find the right words without cursing, Konoha medical doctor, she finished unsurely. She could sense Kakashi smiling at her little pun. He didnt say anything for awhile. Then he spoke up, Does it hurt?
Kinda, Anko replied.
Well, if you need anything, you can tell me. he assured her. Now that thats done, wait till Kurenai finds out that we know she was listening in the whole time! He smiled and then pointed up at her second story window, causing Kurenai to gasp and quickly shut the curtains.
Anko smiled.


____________________________________________



Sorry if the ending wasnt that great. I just really needed to wrap it up, cause Ive got a great idea for the next bonus. Thanks for reading! Sayonara!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 1:04:53 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that was cool.