Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - *Omake 6

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 20 - *Omake 6

Chapter 20 - *Omake 6
****OMAKE ROKU****
*bonus #6

Im soooo freakin bored out of my mind, Fujimi complained while lying on Sakuras couch. Sakura had invited her, Naruto and Sai over for no particular reason other than she needed something to do, because Fujimi had pretty much just voiced everyones inner thoughts. I got it! Sai suddenly exclaimed. How about a camping trip? Fujimi looked at him like he had a screw loose, then softened her expression. You know, even coming from king of morons over here, that doesnt sound like a bad idea, she remarked. Sai gave her the ha-ha-thats-so-funny-I-forgot-to-laugh look and then glanced over to Naruto and Sakura to hear their opinions. Theres nothing to do, Sakura reminded him. Naruto decided, Fine, camping trip it is. Forest of Death. Four o clock.



______________________________________




Almost everyone from the beach trip had showed up except Kurenai, who had to take care of Muteki. Fujimi loved Naruto like a brother, but at this point she grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close to her face. Did I tell you to invite half of Konoha this time?
Well, what am I supposed to do? Tell em to go home? Fujimi dropped him. Naruto brushed himself off. Tell me you brought tents and sleeping bags and Ill let you pass, Fujimi said with a deadpan expression, trying to do her best impersonation of a border guard. Everybody nodded.
Good.
Everyone started hiking. At some point Gai started humming which annoyed Fujimi to no end, driving her to yell, SHUT UP!!!! Kakashi smirked.
Finally everyone agreed that they had hiked far enough. When they finished setting up camp, Fujimi sent Sai and Neji to fetch wood for a fire. Why do we have to- Neji started, but Fujimi gave him a look that said, Hey, if you know whats good for you, I say jump and you say how high?
So off for firewood they went. They came back with a decent amount. Night had fallen, and some kids were in their tents or sitting around the campfire. Fujimi had the foresight to send Neji back to get huge logs for benches, but she decided to give him a break and she split them in half herself. The logs were arranged in a not-too-large-not-too-small circle surrounding the fire, the tents a few feet south. Anko and Kakashi were wrapped together in a blanket and were sitting on the edge of the circle so that their backs were to the tents. Oooohhh, Ino and Sakura jokingly commented as they came to sit down. Anko was lucky that the dim lighting of the fire wasnt enough to reveal her blush. Hey, who wants to hear some scary stories? Kiba yelled out to anyone who would listen. Thats sounds corny, Fujimi told him, although she sat down with a few other kids who had come over to hear something entertaining. Kiba told a few tales, and was ending his current one.
-and all they found left the next morning was the kunai she had left there to prove to them she had shown up. Some of the chunin were shuddering at the thought. Naruto was looking at Kiba with wide eyes, and Fujimi called out, You call that scary?
Ill say. Kakashi piped up. Everyone looked at him. Well, you got something better, Snuggle-man? Kiba taunted him. A few laughs arose from the crowd. Kakashi ignored the comeback. He thought for awhile, and then said, Yeah, I do. Hearing this, the shinobi now distributed themselves evenly around the circle. Naruto spotted Hinata and offered, Hey, Hinata! Wanna sit here? Hinata blushed and muttered quietly, Thank you, Naruto-kun. Naruto smiled. Kakashi started.
Have any of you ever heard of Satsubatsu*?


________________________________________

*Satsubatsu, when translated, means bloodthirsty. I just thought it would be a good name for-well, you can just keep reading to find out. > :)



________________________________________



There was silence. S-Satsubatsu? Choji asked meekly. He had stopped eating for a second. Kakashi nodded. Now listen carefully, because this might just become a hands-on experience.
Nobody knows what it really looks like. Some who have survived after seeing it have described it as being some kind of werewolf, but no one knows for sure. People say theyve seen red eyes, and thats all they remember.
Whoa, Naruto interrupted. Hinata was shaking like crazy, and neither of them realized Hinata was clutching Narutos arm.
Kakashi continued. Apparently it doesnt like being spotted. The person who lays eyes on it for a second is sent quickly and painfully to their deaths. And they say it dwells right-
Kakashi pointed to the bushes behind Kiba.
-over there.
Everyone gasped. Even Fujimi was starting to shake. Kiba was scared, but tried not to look it.
Now who wants to prove me wrong? Kakashi dared the lot. Nobody said anything for a second, and then Lee raised his hand defiantly. Naruto yelled, Im up for it!
No, Naruto! Hinata begged him, but he ignored her. Kiba yelled, I dont believe a word of it. Come on, Akamaru! Akamaru let out a brave bark. Kakashi shrugged. Suit yourself. Its your funeral.
The three daredevils wandered into the bushes. They soon found a clearing and waited around. There was movement in the shrubs a few seconds later. In a dark spot, two dim red eyes showed up, but stood clear against the black nothingness. In no time at all, they vanished, but all three of them had already seen them. Then someone behind them whispered, Boo.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Kiba screamed. The shout was heard all the way back at the campfire. As soon as Lee, Naruto and Kiba ran back, they saw Kakashi and Anko and a few others rolling on the floor laughing. Pieces of smores flew out of Chojis mouth as he laughed. Gai walked out of the darkness behind them with a smile on his face. Not so big and bad now, huh? Fujimi remarked and went back to laughing. Kiba looked down at the ground. Lee was looking at his sensei in shock, and Naruto just laughed it off. All three sat back down as soon as Kakashi said, Well, Im turning in. Gnight. He walked back to the tents and everyone else did the same.






______________________________________________________



Early the next morning the group arrived back at the village. The sun wasnt quite up yet, just laying on the horizon.

As the group entered the gates, they didnt notice the red eyes watching them from the bushes.




_______________________________________________


Thanks for listening!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 1:12:51 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Sasuke is back!!!!Yay!!!!^^

homestarrunner097 on August 20, 2007, 7:37:12 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Haha...funny!=D

gaaralover1 on August 19, 2007, 11:51:28 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1THANKS!!! NOW I WON'T GO TO SLEEP CUZ NOW I'LL DREAM OF KAKASHI-SENSEI TELLING THE STORY AND I'LL NEVER BE UP FOR SHOPPING TOMORROW!!!