Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - *Omake 7

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 21 - *Omake 7

Chapter 21 - *Omake 7
****OMAKE SICHI****
*bonus #7

Anko ran through torrential downpour to get to her apartment. It was one of those weeks where the world seemed to be playing with her for sole entertainment, and the rain was coming down like there was no tomorrow. She was sure that her apartment was only a block away now and she checked her pockets for her keys. She kept looking.
And looking.
And looking.
She soon realized that she must have left them back at the cafe and was on the verge of screaming. Instead she muttered various curses under her breath and sat down on the nearest stores doorstep, wet, cold and tired. She put her face in her hands and cried. No one would even be able to tell the difference if it wasnt for her deep sobbing and shaking. When she looked up, she saw a pair of jonin sandaru in front of her. She lifted her head up and met Kakashis gaze. Holding an umbrella, the completely dry Hatake looked at her quizzically. It wasnt a common sight to see Mitarashi Anko crying.
I dont wanna talk now, she muttered, looking down as she stood up and gained her composure. Kakashi remained silent. Why? he inquired.
Im having a bad day.
What happened?
As quickly as Anko had regained control, she lost it again. I said I didnt want to tell you! Leave me alone! As she turned to her side and ran, she stepped in some chewed gum, causing her to yell something so worth censoring I cant write it here. Kakashi closed his eyes patiently. Then he opened them and reached out to Ankos shoulder, only to have it swatted away like a fly. He walked up to her and tried again, then sensed her tense up. Before she could attack him out of frustration, he grabbed her wrist right as she was about to land a blow on him and run. Anko pulled and pulled, trying to shake him loose so she could have another shot at him, but he held on firmly. She noticed that she could still hear the sound of the rain, but it wasnt hitting her anymore. When she opened her eyes, Kakashi had positioned the umbrella over the both of themselves. At that moment he let go and Anko turned around, her back to him. But she stayed where she was. She didnt walk out into the rain. She couldnt bear to. Even her overcoat couldnt keep her warm now, what with it being soaked as badly as the rest of her. Anko bit her bottom lip and trembled like a six-year old afraid of thunder. Well? Are you gonna go? she heard Kakashi ask behind her. She nodded but stayed put. Suddenly she felt warmth next to her. Kakashis arm slipped around her waist and he pulled Anko close so that he could rest his head on her shoulder. She started to feel like she was on the verge of sleeping standing up, lulled by the combined effects of his soft breathing echoing in her ear and the gentler rain that still didnt look like it would be letting up soon. But it was enough.
For now.



________________________________________


When the sun shines, well shine together
told you i'll be here forever
said i'll always be a friend
took an oath i'ma stick it out till the end
now that it's raining more than ever
know that we'll still have each other
you can stand under my umbrella
you can stand under my umbrella
 
under my umbrella
 
under my umbrella
 
under my umbrella
 
It's raining
ooh baby it's raining
baby come into me
come into me
it's raining
oh baby it's raining...






I just was in the mood to write something where he could make a move like that on her. I also thought that would be the perfect song, so...

Meh, itll do for now. plz comment!


Umbrella (c) Rihanna

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 1:16:57 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101^^

zerotimberwolf on September 3, 2007, 12:11:39 PM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfgo ahead and add more

kakashi and anko are my favorite jonin couple

gaaralover1 on September 2, 2007, 11:24:15 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1O_O... I just realized that you put Umbrella in there.... YAY!!!!

gaaralover1 on August 20, 2007, 11:58:25 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Cute!! >< I like this better than any of it.

jesa67 on August 21, 2007, 11:02:25 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67Really? Thanks! I might add one more thing to this chapter...