Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - *Omake 8

A KakaAnko fanfic.

Chapter 22 - *Omake 8

Chapter 22 - *Omake 8
****OMAKE HACHI****
*bonus #8

Mmmmmm.... arent we feeling naughty, tonight? Anko stated while giggling, referring to the fact that Kakashi had started nibbling at her ear. Sitting in the darkness of his house, the two of them had gotten bored....again.
Hey, Ive got something for you. Kakashi said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver bracelet with tiny heart charms distributed evenly around it. She held out her wrist so he could put it on. Aw, I love it! Thanks, Anko squealed. He smiled. Then Kakashi could hear his stomach growl. He went back to his original position on the couch and asked, So, where do you want to go?
Im in the mood for sushi, Anko said, already imagining the taste of shrimp tempura.
How about soba*? Kakashi suggested.
Sushi.
Soba.
Sushi!
Soba!
Sushi!
Soba!
Fine. Rock-paper-scissors. Anko dictated, already holding her fist out, the charms jingling as they clanked next to each other.
Youre kidding, right? Ive got Sharingan!
Ah, that may be true, but are you brave enough to use it? Anko replied. Kakashi merely shrugged and held his fist out. After they had shaken their fists, Anko came up with paper, Kakashi scissors. Anko sighed. Alright, its settled....
Thank you. Kakashi nodded.
Were having sushi! Anko smiled and walked out the door. Kakashi was still nodding, and then realizing what Anko had said, went Huh? Turns out, she was already halfway down the block. Kakashis shoulders drooped. Well, sushi wont be that bad, right? he thought as he jogged after her.



____________________________________________________________

*Similar to ramen, but served cold.

____________________________________________________________

Now, did that kill you? Anko gloated. Kakashi shrugged. The sushi hadnt been that horrible. Still, he said. I guess I should have seen that coming, you being the way you are. Anko kept smiling, but now it was obvious it was fake. The way I am? she inquired. Kakashi stopped in his tracks. Oh, boy, now she was gonna start with all that junk. Maybe he should have just kept his mouth shut...
Anko waited for an answer, tapping her foot. Kakashi started. Well, uh, you know, youre tricky. You know, being Orochima- At that moment he knew he had said too much and brought up a sensitive subject to Anko. Orochimarus what? she muttered dangerously under her breath, her eyes narrowed.
Kakashi stayed silent.
Orochimarus what? Anko repeated. It was obvious she was trying not to strangle him right then and there. The list of things she expected him to say ran on; lapdog, subordinate, servant...
...assistant... Kakashi mumbled.
Anko went berserk. Assistant?!? she shrieked. You know damn well that I was anything but his assistant! Kakashi was trembling now, but he didnt back down. Youre one to talk! He gave you a goodbye present and you still have it!
Ankos retort was lost. Her hand slowly reached up to cover her curse mark. Kakashi calmed down.
Anko, I...I didnt mean... He walked toward her, but she took a step back. Kakashi looked at the ground. Maybe...we need to... take a break for a while, he suggested. Anko nodded. Yeah, she agreed.
And with that she vanished, leaving Kakashi to his own thoughts.


___________________________________________________


WHAT?!? Kurenai screamed. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!?
Kurenai, shut up! Anko silenced her. Besides, Anko continued, were just taking some time off.
Then why is that bracelet still on? Kurenai asked. Anko glanced down at it and protested, I guess I forgot to take it off. No big deal. Kurenai looked at her suspiciously. Anko, thats what he wants you to think. Soon this little vacation is gonna become permanent.
Anko looked at her friend like she had a screw loose. Okay, you are looking way too into this.
But Anko, you two were practically made for each other! Go back to his house and make up now! Anko shrugged. I will,
She thought for a moment.
Eventually.



__________________________________________________


Ah, so you broke up with Psycho-Woman? Naruto inquired. Team Seven had taken a break for the day. Why? Sakura asked. You were doing so well!
Both Naruto and Sakura looked expectantly at Sai. What? Its not my business, and for the record, I dont care. Sakura rolled her eyes.
Suddenly Kakashi turned around and deflected a kunai coming right at him. He was soon being chased through the trees by a clone of Narutos. Not bad, he congratulated the imposter. The next branch Kakashi stepped on, however, was apparently dead and gave in under his weight. He fell to the ground and screamed in agony. A moment later Sakura and Sai were at his side, Naruto catching up.
Kakashi-sensei, are you okay? Sakura asked worriedly.
Yeah, but I think I broke my Anko... I-I mean ankle! Too late- he was already receiving raised eyebrows.
Just fix it! he barked angrily at Sakura, who shrugged and got to work.


_________________________________________________


Anko stared at the bracelet as she walked along. Dammit, she thought. I broke up with him three days ago. So why do I keep thinking of him? She stuffed her hands in her pockets, as if hiding the bracelet would make her feel better.
Then she sensed a presence nearby. She masked her chakra and made an attempt to sneak up on the person. Actually, she already knew who it was.
Kabuto. Again.
Anko didnt waste any time thinking about how he could have slipped past all the search parties that were looking for him all over Konoha. He was part Orochimaru, now.
It didnt matter to her. She sprung on her prey immediately. Unfortunately, Kabuto turned around and caught her.
Ah, Anko! Just the person we wanted to see, Kabuto said with a false smile. Anko could already feel her disgust for him coming back. What do you want? she demanded. Kabutos mouth twitched on one side before he switched to Orochimaru mode. Kabuto and I have agreed that you might be worth something after all. Which is why weve decided you can come with us, and be spared from this worthless village. Gain some dignity. Respect.
Yeah, right! Anko spat out the words like they were something foul. You never showed me any respect, what makes you think Ill just go ahead and believe you now?!? Kabuto put his arms behind his back and started walking towards her, as if he was just strolling by, admiring the scenery.
You dont want to? Fine. Stay. Die. And see how well you do with that ridiculous copy-cat. Ankos shoulders hunched.
But just remember, Orochimaru started again.

You were never meant for love. He vanished. Anko stood there, with his words ringing in her head no matter how hard she tried to get them out.



You were never meant for love....



___________________________________________________



Well, there you go! Ill write more soon, but Im kind of preoccupied with my Naruto: New York story and Ive been trying to upload a new comic but the upload page wont load now because my computers glitching on almost every area of FAC!
*steam rises from head*
Hope you liked it!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 19, 2007, 1:25:19 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101never ment for love?!?!?!orochimaru you are the worlds biggest idiot i've ever known.everyone is ment for love at one point.

zerotimberwolf on October 12, 2007, 5:32:37 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfwow. a little trouble in paradise there Kakashi?

Good chapter

homestarrunner097 on September 23, 2007, 3:29:42 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097I loved it!