Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Monday

When feelings start blooming in the Upper East Side, who knows what will happen? NaruHina, SasuSaku, SaiIno, NejiTen, ShikaTema, KibaOC, and anything else I decide to throw in there =)

Chapter 1 - Monday

Chapter 1 - Monday
It was a busy Monday at the trading agency. Naruto, trying his best to keep all the papers in his hands while he ran around making copies, wasnt in a completely cheerful mood. Due to the fact that his alarm clock was now broken on the busiest day of the week, he had woken up late and had to skip his morning coffee if he wanted to get to work on time.
So he was cranky. And messing with him would have been a big mistake.
Hinata and Sakura noticed this as he franticly ran around the office, trying to keep their distance. Suddenly Tsunade burst into the active workroom, catching everyones attention and making things a bit quieter. Employees looked over the walls around their desks that allowed for some privacy. The freakin coffee maker isnt working! Tsunade angrily declared, Shizune trembling behind her. What, is it the start of broken appliances week? Neither is the printer! Kakashi stated. Anko was standing right behind him, trying to see if the ink cartridge was empty or not. Pretty much certain that the news was over, people went back to scurrying about. Tsunade made a mental note that she would have a big start of the week night on the town, bigger then the others she usually planned.
Sasuke placed his face in his hands, his eyes bloodshot from staring too hard at the computer. Aw, dont worry. Youll get back into the swing of things, came a voice from behind him.
Not now, Itachi, Sasuke muttered into his hands, not caring if Itachi had or hadnt heard.
Apparently he did. Itachi walked over to where Sasuke was sitting and ruffled his hair; an action that he knew would get his little brother angrier. Sasuke looked up long enough to give Itachi one of his death glares. Itachi merely smiled and went back to his desk, and Sasuke saw Sakura come towards him. So, Sakura tried to start, hoping Sasuke wouldnt shoo her away. Did you finish that report Tsunade made us do?
Yeah, Sasuke replied, staring at the screen again. Two days ago. Now it wont load from the stupid flash drive, and even if it does, theres only three printers working for the entire office. Sakura nodded, as if she understood. What she didnt say was that she had already printed her report, but figuring it was better for Sasuke not to know, she kept her mouth shut. There was an uncomfortable silence between them for awhile. Sakura looked up and saw Temari, tapping her foot while waiting in line for the printer. Um, okay, uh, bye? Sakura tried to make a break for it. Sasuke nodded in her general direction and started typing something on the computer.
Sakura walked over to Temari. The blonde looked to her side and saw one of her friends approach. Hey, Sakura. Temari looked back at the printer.
Things have gotten pretty crazy, huh? Crazier than usual.
Hn. came Temaris reply. Sakura knew there wasnt going to be any use talking to this brick wall either, which was unusual, because Temari was usually a bit more talkative than this. She sighed and went back to her desk, where she found Hinata looking at her computer screen. Hello, Sakura said with a smile, as if Hinata had been invited over for lunch and they were just starting. Unaware of Sakuras presence, Hinata jumped and turned around, shaking. Sakuras grin grew wider. Hinata, youve got to toughen up sooner or later. Hinata looked down at the ground and mumbled, I-I was just wondering If I c-could use your computer for a minute; mines not working too well today.
Sure, all you had to do was ask, Sakura said to her dark-haired friend. Hinata sat down at the computer, her back to Sakura. As she was typing, Sakura noticed that there was a pause in one of her sentences and caught Hinata looking in Narutos direction.
Ah, what do we have here? Hinata tensed up at Sakuras voice. N-nothing, she answered quickly and went back to typing. Yeah, you were totally checking Naruto out. Not that bad of a choice, in my opinion...
Hinata turned around quickly and snapped, I wasnt doing anything! The red blush that had appeared across her cheeks begged to differ. Sakura shrugged, as if to say, Have it your way. As she walked away and left Hinata to her own thoughts, Sakura herself was thinking, Oooh, wait till the others hear about this....





______________________________________________________




Yeah, theres that. I will show some other couples in the next chapter, I promise. I saw the Nanny Diaries three nights ago, and I got a couple ideas from that, so, if youve seen the movie, you might notice a few connections.

Oh, and if anyone knows the name of that actor who also plays Human Torch in Fantastic Four, please give me his name, he is drop-dead GORGEOUS! ;D

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

naruhinaguy on February 19, 2009, 10:54:39 AM

naruhinaguy on
naruhinaguyhmm... nice!

Symphoniaprincess101 on September 22, 2007, 8:49:13 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

cloudaeris on September 3, 2007, 2:39:15 AM

cloudaeris on
cloudaerisVery good, if I do say so myself.

zerotimberwolf on September 3, 2007, 2:07:25 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfhey this aint half bad