Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the beginning

i dont know what happened to my other story i went to go add another chapter but it wasn't there so i said i might as well make anoher one so here it is....

Chapter 1 - the beginning

Chapter 1 - the beginning
me and lakeis, my best friend always wanted to go to the sonic world but we never knew it would really happen until the day lakeis found a mysterious book in her room.
~story start and at my house~
my mom called me down from my room. ~oh no what did i do now~i thought. i walked downstairs to see my mom standing there with the phone in her hand. "here it's lakeis"she said and handed me the phone. i sighed in relief and took the phone. "hey lakeis what's up"i asked. "do you think you can come over to my house i need to show you something"she said. "um ok i guess i can"i said. "ok see ya when you get here Jess"she said and hung up. i hung up. yeah that's my name, Jessica, but my friends just call me Jess or Jessie. i walked out the door and walked to lakeis's house.
~lakeis's house~
i knocked on the door and lakeis answered it. "hey Jess follow me hurry"she said kind of excited. i walked in her room and she showed me a big brown book. it had no title or anything. she opened it and pointed to one of the pages. "look what it says right there"she said. "take us to the sonic world where no human has ever been"i said wide-eyed. then a purple portal (why thats a tongue twister) popped upout of no where. "should we go"i asked. "oh come on you wimp if its something to do with sonic it has to be good"lakeis said and pulled me in the portal. then everything went black.


~end of chapter~

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 13, 2007, 2:32:29 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome^^

jessiethefox12 on October 13, 2007, 4:57:05 AM

jessiethefox12 on
jessiethefox12thanks ^^

tayloralisa on June 5, 2007, 2:20:47 PM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaCoolies!!!!^_^