Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2: meeting the sonic characters

i dont know what happened to my other story i went to go add another chapter but it wasn't there so i said i might as well make anoher one so here it is....

Chapter 2 - chapter 2: meeting the sonic characters

Chapter 2 - chapter 2: meeting the sonic characters
~a few hours later~
i woke up to see a fox staring me in the face. "hey guys! she's awake!"he said. i sat up. "where am i"i asked. "you're at my house"a human boy said about close to my age. "where's lakeis"i asked. "lakeis"the fox asked confused. "yeah she is a friend of mines"i said. "well maybe she'll find this place and come in"a blue hedgehog said. "fine! but if she's not here in a few minutes im going out to find her"i said.
~lakeis's POV~
i woke up to a bright sun and i heard the crunching of metal. i looked over and seen a red echidna fighting a robot. ~knuckles!~i thought. i got up and punched the robot making it K.O. "oh good you're awake hi im knuckles"he said. "im lakeis"i said. "follow me i want you to meet everyone else"he said and ran off. i followed.
~my POV~
"alright! its been too long im going to go find her!"i said and got up. i ran to the door and opened it. i seen a light blue echidna wearing a light blue shirt with a cresent on her chest and she wore purple and pink pants with purple and pink shoes and gloves like knuckles but they were purple and pink too and there was a red echidna next to her. "lakeis"i said confused. "Jess!"she said. "thank god i was just about to look for you!"i said and let them in. "hey Jess do you realize you're a fox"lakeis asked. "no but do you realize you're a echidna"i asked. "no!"she said. "wait! woah, woah, woah, waoh!"knuckles said, "explain all this to us". me and lakeis explained the story about how we got here and junk. "oh ok"sonic said. everyone introduced theirselves. "hey guys"i said. "do you have a mirror"lakeis asked. "yeah righ there in the hallway"knuckles said and pointed to the hallway. we walked over to the mirror (its like one of those full body mirrors). in the mirror i seen a pink fox with a black shirt, camoflauge pants, and black shoes and my gloves were black and they had the fingers cut off. "wow!"me and lakies said at the same time. we walked back in the living room. "this is the awesomeness"i yelled. "you got a big mouth"lakeis said. "i know, now if only"i got interruptted(sp?) by someone knocking on the door. sonic answered it, there was a chameleon (sp?), a crocodile, and a bee standing there. "ESPIO!"i yelled and hugged the chameleon. "who is this"he asked. "im Jessica and that's lakies"i said and pointed to lakeis. "im charmy!"the bee said. "im vector"the crocodile said. "and im espio"the chameleon said. "you better have a good reason for being here"knuckles said. "eggman is destroying town square"espio said.

~~end chapter~~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on October 13, 2007, 2:36:13 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Eggman come on when are you going to give it up.awsomeness^^

tayloralisa on July 2, 2007, 8:07:03 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaOH NO! EGGMAN'S GONNA GET HIS BUT WHOOPED!!!!! DAH!!!!XD