Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one: storm in nibelheim

it is a story about vincent valentine and a OC a friend of my made up...me and my friend are making this story and we have a pretty good feeling about it.

Chapter 1 - chapter one: storm in nibelheim

Chapter 1 - chapter one: storm in nibelheim
The lost heart

written by: Jennifer v/d Brink and Patricia Markovic

chapter 1: storm in Nibelheim

Dark clouds gather above the small town of Nibelheim. A heavy snowstorm is raging. No one comes out or will open their doors, at least the people who live there. It is in the middle of the winter, a crucial season on the planet. A woman walks in the heavy storm trying to reach the town with all her might. Every door is closed, even the inn wont open his doors. Finally she reached the small town and she sees that all doors are closed. But some lights are shining in true the basement window of the only mansion in the whole town. So she decided to go to the shelter and seek shelter there. The doors of the mansion are unlocked and in the mansion it is really old an really dusty.
“hm...who doesn't lock their house?? it looks pretty old...”
she sneezed.
“...and dusty.”
the dust is so thick that it is even possible to see foot steps. A rat ran by for a sec, she startled and saw the footsteps printed in the dust.
“hmm?”
she follows every footstep she sees. The footsteps go from the kitchen to the second floor.
“there is even a second floor!!!!”
she keeps searching every room to look if someone might be there. There is no one and the foot steps lead to a wall.
“it ends here.”
she looks around.
“I guess there really is nobody...”
her breath is seen when she speaks.
“it's cold in here...”
light can be seen from under the wall.
“what!? Somebody does live here?!...”
her hand touches the wall.
“...h...hello...?(what am I doing?)...”
the wall opens like a door and the stair are leading downstairs, the footsteps also lead downstairs.
“...should I?”
she went downstairs really quiet, step by step. When in the basement, there are two doors . Light was coming from beneath one of the doors.
“bizarre.”
towards the light she walks and enters the room. She just entered the library. Books are everywhere and a man is sitting at a table reading a book, not noticing a woman just entered. He wears a red cloak and because of his black hair his eyes are not good to be seen.
“...hello...”
the woman walks to the person and taps two times on his shoulder. He looks away from the book and looks straightly at the woman. His eyes are red and are like he is looking directly true the woman her soul. Now it is even seen that he wears a red bandanna so that his hair wont come in his face, although that is not helping much.
“whaa!”
she trips and falls on the ground. He gets up from his chair and now it is visible that he has some claw like gauntlet on his left arm. He keeps looking at the woman.
“I...I was looking for the owner of this mansion, I'm sorry I disturbed you sir.”
her key drops on the floor when she stands up. Together with the key there's a key chain; it is a white bear holding a heart with the words 'I love you' on it. The man picks up the keys and hands them back to the woman.
“and what may I ask do you want with the owner of the Shinra mansion?”
he still looks at her with a serious expression on his face.
“thank you, well if I could stay here for a few days because of the weather.”
she looks straight back at him with her green eyes.
“that's all.”
there is a mysterious glister in in the mans eyes and he starts to be reminded by something.
“Lucrecia...”
he shakes his head and walks towards the door.
“if you want to stay here you'll have to follow me.”
“okay.”
she looks at him.
“who's Lucrecia?”
he stops walking.
“that is none of your concern.”
“I'm sorry.” she answered fast.
He starts walking and leads her back to the second floor, to a bedroom.
“you can stay here.”
“thank you sir my name is; Lucie, Larina Shimizu...thank you that I can stay here for a few days sir.”
he walks back to the door and stops in the door and stops in the door way.
“Vincent Valentine, former AVALANCE member.”
Lucie:”nice to meet mister Valentine.”
he walks back to the basement.
Lucie:”I am going outside I'll see you later...”
a faint flashback came to Lucie as if she was there before. Outside it still storms.
Lucie:”uhm...okay I'll go later...”
Lucie drops on the bed and looks around. There is a desk and a big closet.
Lucie:”bored bored...”
the wind blows hard against the window.
Lucie:”whaa!”
she looked at the window.
Lucie:”calm down Lucie...I'm going to see whats inside the closet.”
Lucie walks to the closet and opened it.
Lucie:”I need to chance clothes anyway.”
she laugh. Most of the clothes in the closet are dresses or shirts. Behind all those clothes is a box. Lucie tries to pick a nice dress at her own taste and sees the box.
Lucie:”hmm?!”
she grabbed the box and opened it to see whats inside. On the box stands the name; Lucrecia. And inside the box are a couple of files and a old photo. She starts to read some files and looks at the photo.
Lucie:”Lucrecia!?...Vincent called me that before...”
the files tell about a certain Jenova project. And on the photo stand a woman with brown hair and green eyes. Next to her sands to scientists and another man who looks a little like Vincent, only with different clothes and shorter hair.
Lucie:”Jenova project??”...I better put this were it belongs and chance.”
as fast as she can Lucie putted the box back and took a dress from the closet., chanced her clothes and went looking for Vincent in the mansion. He was reading again in the library.
Lucie:”Vincent?!”
Vincent:”...hm??”
Lucie entered the library.
Lucie:”I'm sorry to disturb you again, but I took something from the closet see.”
she turns around.
Vincent:”it fits you nicely.”
Lucie:”thank you.”
Lucie looks at him and smiles.
Lucie:”what are you doing here if I may ask?”
Vincent:”trying to find out something...”
Lucie:”can I sit with you here, I don't want to be alone...I'll cry.”
Vincent:”sure.”
he keeps on reading. Lucie sees a chair and sits on it.
Lucie:”...”
Vincent:”...why if I may ask are you here in Nibelheim?”
Lucie:” I don't know...I came here for shelter that's all...before I came here, I was...I don't remember...I only remember my family and my faint memories...”
Vincent:”...ohw...”
Lucie:...hi hi...what about you Vincent?...what are you doing here in this mansion all by yourself?”
Vincent:”I have no were else to go and I have lived here for over 30 years...”
Lucie:”then how old does that makes you?”
Vincent:”...57...”
Lucie:”57!?...do you have some immortal potion!?”
she starts to check Vincent out.
Vincent:”no...why should I anyway?”
Lucie:”...well no...but how do you stay so...so young?”
Vincent:”I was a human experiment...”
Lucie:”...I'm sorry...”
she sits down again and looks to the ground.
Vincent:”...it's okay...at least you ask polite.”
Lucie:”a human experiment, that is awful.”
Vincent:”...I have been sleeping for 30 years...until 3 years ago.”
Lucie:”sleeping what do you mean.”
Vincent:”I had been put to sleep.”
Lucie:”I understand.”
Vincent:”...”
Lucie:”may I touch you?”
Vincent:”..why?”
Lucie:”I want to understand you better...is that wrong?”
Vincent:”no it's not wrong...”
Lucie:”so may I?”
Vincent:”...sure...”
she walks to Vincent and places her hands on both sides opf his face, it looks like she is going to kiss him. She closed her eyes.

Vincent:”...???(what the hell is she going to do?)”
memories and flashbacks of Vincent go to Lucie, she sees everything...but the side effects came she also feels the pain and with a big shock Lucie fell on the ground crying, but Vincent could also a faint memory of Lucie, sseing a man with black hair and glasses on he also looked old.
Vincent:...Hojo...hm...miss Shimizu? Are you okay?”
he kniels down next to Lucie.
Lucie:”I...no.”
she cant stop crying.
Vincent:”...come...”
he helps her get up.
Lucie:”...were are we going?”
Vincent:”I think you need to rest a little.”
Lucie:”tank you, your kind.”
Lucie trips over a book that lies on the ground. The words on the book are:'follow your heart and be free'.
Vincent:”you okay miss?”
Lucie:”yes I'm fine now...please don't touch me...because I'll see it again...so please don't...I'm going to sleep...thank you for your hospitalitie.”
Vincent:”...ok...good night then...”
Lucie:”goodnight.”
he sits down on his chair and starts reading again, Lucie went to her room and and went to sleep. Outside the storm slowly goes down, until it started to snow gently.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VincentValentine13 on May 17, 2006, 5:24:31 AM

VincentValentine13 on
VincentValentine13This is interesting...I can see that the idea is a nice one, but I will say that it is not original. It seems that as far as OCs are concerned, we can't seem to leave poor Vincent alone ^.^! Ah, well, that just goes to show there's nothing new under the sun, I suppose, but I digress. At any rate, if you are going to continue this story, I suggest that you drop the script format. This is a bit distracting when trying to read, and just screams of ameteurity (look at me! I made a new word!). Anyway, I suggest you give this a little face lift, and then go from there! Good luck!