Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - beginning

ok here is a spyro story im writing partly made from imagination partly made from dreams i keep having this was inspired by a dream i had also so yea enjoy  :D

Chapter 1 - beginning

Chapter 1 - beginning
it was a peaceful day in the dragon temple all the young dragon's where out playing well except for one his name was scorch he was red with gold eyes black and gold wings black and gold spikes down his spine and he had gold horns and black flames marks on his body at the moment he was sleeping his dragonfly firelight was out he too had gold wings and eyes only he was striped red and black and now a young purple dragon by the name of spyro was running to where scorch was asleep
 
 
"SCORCH SCORCH WAKE UP!!he yelled this caused scorch to wake up in surprise and bang his head against the roof"OUCH"he yelled as he landed back on the floor"why do you do that every morning you run in wake me up i smash my head on the roof im gonna end up with brain damage"scorch said"sorry"said spyro "but you should come out your friends are waiting"he continued scorch and spyro walked outside waiting for them was his friend an orange dragon named flame a pink dragon named ember a black one called cynder on orange one with blue wings named L a lilac dragon with purple bluish horns and wings called sandy she was a princess  then there was two dragonflies sparx a male gold dragonfly and saffron a pink female dragonfly scorch yawned a everyone said  firelight flew up to scorch "its about time you woke up you lazy dragon"he said at scorch "be quiet firelight"scorch answered and soon they where arguing "this happens every morning"sandy said "we gather he spyro gets him they argue and then it drags on"she continued suddenly a very unexpected sight was seen ignitus came walking by dressed as a woman the dragons just stared and tried not to laugh "why are you dressed as girl sir" scorch asked he was under the training of  "me and the other elders are tired of sitting down and doing nothing so where having a little party a dress up party any one can go as long as they are dressed up"he said putting on lipstick and blond curly wig he then walked off and the dragons burst out laughing "hey we should go"said cynder the other dragons agreed and went off to find costumes they would meet at the party tonight the first to arrive was princess sandy she had dressed her self as a princess  no one was surprised there but she did look really amazing saffron was dressed as a fairy spyro came dressed as a prince and cynder as another princess only in black sprax was dressed as a butler spyro made him flame was a knight and ember was in futuristic amour and L was a pirate scorch arrived in western clothes with a cowboy hat and firelight wasnt happy what scorched has dressed him he had a black dress on a black wig and red lipstick " i feel like a drag queen"he said as he flew in the dragons just laughed at him they soon got a table and and where already enjoying them selves "it looks more like a club than a temple now"scorch said the others agreed ignitus then announced that the dance was about to start and for the young dragons to take their partners to the dance floor spyro took cynder and flame took ember and others joined as well scorch and sandy sat and watched as the dance Scorch looked down “scorch whats wrong”sandy asked him “its just every year these kind of parties come round and I never get to do anything at them I mean look at them dancing ive never danced before ..no wonder either im only a rookie dragon”he said “don’t worry remember it’s the yearly big dragon celebration tomorrow thats when they have the big dance and im sure some one will ask you go with them”she said “ I doubt that”scorch said sandy smiled and said “if you feel bad how do you think firelight fells in that costume”she said scorch smiled “yea I feel gorgeous”firelight said sarcastically scorch and sandy laughed the dance soon finished and so did the party “hey I know why don’t w all stay over at my place ”sandy said the other agreed and rushed to  get their needed stuff to stay over at sandy’s house they where having great fun then they fell asleep happily but scorch woke up and walked outside it was quiet and no one was around scorch walked on and look up at the moon and sighed he was bout to go back in when he heard footsteps….

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

boykingkilla on January 4, 2008, 1:56:43 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe/L/Alphonse: HAHAHAHA, Ignitus is creepy!

boykingkilla on January 4, 2008, 1:57:53 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillaMe: It's awesome Jordan.
 
Alphonse: * A vein appears on his head.* L, Arent you going to introduce me?
 
L: Oh, Sorry. Guy's, This is my dragonfly Alphonse. Dont worry about putting him in yet though.

ginathehedgehog on January 4, 2008, 12:48:51 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogLol, Ignitus and Firelight's costumes made me laugh XD I love all the  other costumes too! It was really fuinny and cute, can't wait for the next chapter!

Sandy: Such an awesome story!
 
Saffron: That sounded like fun!