Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Announcement!

Anyone who read my rant named "Equality" must read! IMPORTANT!

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - *Ahem*
Submitted: June 13, 2005 • Updated: June 13, 2005
Word count: 853 • Size: 4k • Comments: 21 • views: 475

Comments

Comments (23)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 6:26:36 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on (Chapter: index)
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanBTW #2:
 
My sister is Bi, I have no problem with that, but her parents think she is a lesbian and that being gay is wrong and stuff.......Pisses me off.

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 6:25:22 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on (Chapter: index)
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanbtw, I faved this already, a while back.

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 6:23:20 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on (Chapter: 1)
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanWOOHOO!!! Go Homos!!!!I, personally, have nothing against homosexuals. I just have a thing against them hitting on me. That kind of scares me. Otherwise, I could get along with any homos. They rock! Plus, most homos I know like music and stuff that I like, so we'd get along quite well.
 
By the way, congrats on being homo. If anyone gives you trouble, come to me. *once earned nickname "Councilor"*

Cherubim on April 17, 2006, 6:04:25 AM

Cherubim on (Chapter: 1)
CherubimYou, my friend, are completely on the right track. I agree wholy and believe that people who share these very stupid ideals of homosexuality being wrong or evil will not live a very full life. *salute*

dragon52 on March 26, 2006, 10:05:56 AM

dragon52 on (Chapter: 1)
dragon52Good for you, Your strentgh is to be proud of, many people let what others say sway them. If this is the path you've chosen I hope it's a smooth one for you. Good luck and may you find the true love you're searching for.

Koda on March 23, 2006, 11:03:20 PM

Koda on (Chapter: 1)
KodaYES! Finnaly ! Thank you God for women like you, Just Beacuse Im Bi, Peopl Say the Same thing, And it's Riduculas, I love you Now, You are Idolistiv,I admire you Guts, And you're Spunk, Thank you!

unknowngrl352 on March 17, 2006, 6:22:58 AM

unknowngrl352 on (Chapter: 1)
unknowngrl352*shrugs* Actually, I'm totally okay with this. You're still a person, no matter who you like. I'm actually you set this up, it should really teach some people some manners. -_-. Oh, and a comment on the Adam/Eve thing. If God says no gays, how are Adam and Eve not gay. She's from him, like family. And they have quite a big family now, eh? But I'm not Aethist either, just my rambling thoughts. Well, I hope we can talk sometime. Laters.

dark1567 on March 6, 2006, 4:09:17 PM

dark1567 on (Chapter: 1)
dark1567your right they should not hide behind god and say your wrong and there right you have choosen to be bi. and i can respect that. i'm a guy so being bi is not something i plan on but it dosen't mean others can't do the same as you.
well i thougth i would just give my
support and say i hope you find the
right man or women out there for you.

dark

dynamite_spoony on February 2, 2006, 5:42:09 AM

dynamite_spoony on (Chapter: 1)
dynamite_spoonyYAY! Been waiting for someone to come out and say these things! You rule!

Yeah, I'm a bi girl meself (though I like guys a bit more than girls). No, didn't choose it. I'm atheist, too, so I don't buy the bible BS that people throw out (The bible says a lot of things are wrong, like shrimp, women not wearing hats, and blue jeans). I'm with ya! All the LGBT discrimination must stop! YOU RULE!

Aribalt on January 6, 2006, 12:15:35 AM

Aribalt on (Chapter: 1)
AribaltIf those "overly religious" people actually read the bible they would notice that it is against Sex as a whole and not just with the same gender( THough i can't help the fact that it creeps me out).

Moonchild10 on December 20, 2005, 9:05:12 AM

Moonchild10 on (Chapter: 1)
Moonchild10Congratulations! It's great that you're comfortable with who you are and that you don't let small-minded people get you down. *high-five* People who are closed-minded enough to discriminate because of someone's sexuality aren't worth listening to.
I think it's great that you posted this. Maybe some people who read it will rethink their ignorant opinions about these kinds of things. You made some very good points.

Seris on November 6, 2005, 6:07:53 AM

Seris on (Chapter: 1)
Serisi agree with you. im personally not comfortable with the whole "thing" but its good that you stuck up for yourself. kudos to you:)

Chibichan on November 4, 2005, 1:40:11 AM

Chibichan on (Chapter: 1)
ChibichanWow. you know what really bugs me? It's when kids in my school get a big assignment, or are asked to do something that includes actual work, they say "thats so gay" It makes me want to STRANGLE them!!!!!!! STRANGLE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, good for you. ^_^

DarkMustang on October 18, 2005, 4:39:10 AM

DarkMustang on (Chapter: 1)
DarkMustangThank you so much for saying something like this, people need to know the truth. It's not a phase. It's not some side path from 'real love'. Why doesn't everyone else try to ingore their feelings for the opposite gender? It'd be just as effective, after all. Just as INEEFECTIVE, that is. And so what? They don't hit on every guy/girl they meet if they're straight, nor if they're gay/bi/lesbian. This is a truly commendable speech.

avi17 on September 24, 2005, 4:52:09 AM

avi17 on (Chapter: 1)
avi17Thank goodness for people like you! I agree with everything you said here. I think any prejudice, particularly racism and homophobia, is disgusting. Plus, those lovely people who use their religions as an excuse to hate and shun others have managed to effectively make me into someone without any religion at all.
Also, I think you're very brave, to tell everyone. I am bisexual, but even my parents don't know. Maybe I will tell them soon...
Anyways, I really admire you for making a stand.
~Avi-chan

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 25, 2005, 5:54:31 PM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on (Chapter: 1)
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanI think that is just fine.It's ok if you're bi.It's just who you are.So all you ppl who hate lebians can kiss my @$$,cause I think it's ok if yu're that way or not.what's so bad about a girl liking a girl?a guy liking a guy is understandable to not like.But lesbians are ok in my book,and so are bi girls.*hugs them all*I think you ppl should be free to do what you want,and if that means a girl loving a girl,then alright.Let's get some drinks and party!

Yaoi_Rox_Me_Sox on July 14, 2005, 10:51:41 AM

Yaoi_Rox_Me_Sox on (Chapter: 1)
Yaoi_Rox_Me_SoxSo you like girls? good for you. i'm so happy that you have been able to realize something that for many would be a tough thing to realize. i know for some it's hard to come out, so i'm way proud of ya. also, i agree fullheartedly on what you have written. I am catholic myself, but i believe that God would love all his children, not just the straight ones. i loved your other rant and loved this one too. keep on trekking and my you someday find the person of your dreams, no matter their gender.

goth_revolution on July 10, 2005, 6:32:32 AM

goth_revolution on (Chapter: 1)
goth_revolutionThank you. Thank you for putting in words the things that have been running through my mind all these years. I don't want to get all rambly again, so that's all I'll say, because that's all that I think I really need to say, personally, and here I go again.

Kate-Sama on July 5, 2005, 11:41:52 AM

Kate-Sama on (Chapter: 1)
Kate-SamaBah,I hate people who think homosexuality is wrong,against the bible(i'm not rigilous,sorry Bible people! ^^;;),and just plainly hate lesbians and gays. As long as you love a person,what should it matter what sex they are?
You are a true solider,Junana,and I respect you deeply for being honest.Thanks for putting this page up,thus so poeple who hate homosexualality can finally understand their wrongs.Hey,i'm not homosexual,but I have at least three friends that are.Who cares what sex a person likes?It's what lives inside the heart that's important.

moonrealm on June 28, 2005, 1:41:05 PM

moonrealm on (Chapter: 1)
moonrealmYES! MY GOD I LOVE YOU! isn't sickening how hateful people can by, and then they ask you why your mad at them?! what the hell! just go a dig a hole and bury yourself for cripe's sake! Nobody cares anymore! personally i'm Pan, so i like trans, girls, guys, cross dressers. as long as you love eachother what does anything else matter? God didn't create hate, humans did. so why does everyone say god will hate you? And i con not believe that bible crap. once again the bible wasn't written by god's hands, but by human hands. sorry sorry just got worked up. right love this!