Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Announcement!

Anyone who read my rant named "Equality" must read! IMPORTANT!

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - *Ahem*
Submitted: June 13, 2005 • Updated: June 13, 2005
Word count: 853 • Size: 4k • Comments: 21 • views: 475

Comments

Comments (23)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 6:26:36 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on (Chapter: index)
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanBTW #2:
 
My sister is Bi, I have no problem with that, but her parents think she is a lesbian and that being gay is wrong and stuff.......Pisses me off.

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 6:25:22 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on (Chapter: index)
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanbtw, I faved this already, a while back.

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on July 17, 2006, 6:23:20 AM

Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clan on (Chapter: 1)
Demon_of_the_Dark_Fall_clanWOOHOO!!! Go Homos!!!!I, personally, have nothing against homosexuals. I just have a thing against them hitting on me. That kind of scares me. Otherwise, I could get along with any homos. They rock! Plus, most homos I know like music and stuff that I like, so we'd get along quite well.
 
By the way, congrats on being homo. If anyone gives you trouble, come to me. *once earned nickname "Councilor"*

Cherubim on April 17, 2006, 6:04:25 AM

Cherubim on (Chapter: 1)
CherubimYou, my friend, are completely on the right track. I agree wholy and believe that people who share these very stupid ideals of homosexuality being wrong or evil will not live a very full life. *salute*

dragon52 on March 26, 2006, 10:05:56 AM

dragon52 on (Chapter: 1)
dragon52Good for you, Your strentgh is to be proud of, many people let what others say sway them. If this is the path you've chosen I hope it's a smooth one for you. Good luck and may you find the true love you're searching for.

Koda on March 23, 2006, 11:03:20 PM

Koda on (Chapter: 1)
KodaYES! Finnaly ! Thank you God for women like you, Just Beacuse Im Bi, Peopl Say the Same thing, And it's Riduculas, I love you Now, You are Idolistiv,I admire you Guts, And you're Spunk, Thank you!

unknowngrl352 on March 17, 2006, 6:22:58 AM

unknowngrl352 on (Chapter: 1)
unknowngrl352*shrugs* Actually, I'm totally okay with this. You're still a person, no matter who you like. I'm actually you set this up, it should really teach some people some manners. -_-. Oh, and a comment on the Adam/Eve thing. If God says no gays, how are Adam and Eve not gay. She's from him, like family. And they have quite a big family now, eh? But I'm not Aethist either, just my rambling thoughts. Well, I hope we can talk sometime. Laters.

dark1567 on March 6, 2006, 4:09:17 PM

dark1567 on (Chapter: 1)
dark1567your right they should not hide behind god and say your wrong and there right you have choosen to be bi. and i can respect that. i'm a guy so being bi is not something i plan on but it dosen't mean others can't do the same as you.
well i thougth i would just give my
support and say i hope you find the
right man or women out there for you.

dark