Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Master of the Keyblade

FAC;s first Make Your Own Character fic!The Heartless have reappeared 100 years after KH and KH2. The Keyblade needs a new master. Will it choose you? Which side are you on?

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Rules and Regulations
Submitted: September 21, 2004 • Updated: September 21, 2004
Word count: 155 • Size: <1k • Comments: 5 • views: 213

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on August 1, 2006, 11:50:33 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on (Chapter: 1)
setokaibaslittlesisCreator: Me!

Character:Kiru!

Physical Description: Sliver hair, green eyes, yellow shorts, hair is pulled in messy pigtails

Age:15

Gender:female

Personality: She is a lot like Riku. She gets angry VERY easily. SHe feels lonley and like no one likes her.

Lover: straight, please!

If weapons are allowed, I would like two of the dragon wing one that Riku has please! This ROCKS!!! ^_^

Kitty_Angel on September 30, 2005, 11:11:04 AM

Kitty_Angel on (Chapter: 1)
Kitty_Angel


Creator: Kitty_Angel


Character: Anmerel (She's a descendant of Sephiroth)



Physical description: She has silver, slightly curled hair with a bit of white, she also has black bat wings. She wears all black, and has green eyes.


Age: 13


Gender: Female


Personality: She's usually calm, but get her mad... She'll slash you to pieces! She's very quiet.


Lover: ?! She's straight!



(I hope I'm not too late for this...)




hipeople on August 6, 2005, 3:39:16 PM

hipeople on (Chapter: 1)
hipeoplecreator:hipeople

Character:Keiko

physical description:Tall for her age,bout '5"7.Her hair is thick,and brown with blond high lights in the front of her hair.No bangs,and her hair is always behind her ears or in a ponytail.It runs all the way down her back.Her eyes are a soft goldish-yellow(not evil yellow)She has glasses,but doesn't wear them alot.She wears kinda of a school-girlish outfit.Her skin is peach colored,so she needs almost no makeup.She's average looking.

age:12

gender:female

personality:Shes hyper.Always.At school,shes extremly smart,but is quiet and shy,so no one really notices her.(hyper,quiet,and shy...what an odd mix....)A desendant of Cloud.

lover:straight.Cute boy,with good personality.

Weapon:(For the heck of it)Bow and arrows.

Cool,hope I'm not to late.

sorafan_cupcake on July 22, 2005, 5:12:22 AM

sorafan_cupcake on (Chapter: 1)
sorafan_cupcakecreator: sorafan_cupccake

character: Tay-Zay (Ansem's daughter and Kairi's lost sister)

physical discription: um tall about 5' 7, dark shoulder length hair that grts shorter in the back and is black at the bottom, yellow eyes, two tiny horns coming out of her head, a tiny white wing on her left side and some purple feathery thing on the right shoulder (she is part heartless)

age: 14

gender: female

personality: sort of timid when around other people but very brave. good listener and is very close to her friends who are protective of her because sometimes she will collapse for a few minnits. pretty smart and doesn't like to mess around without reason. if anyone wrongs her they are dead.

lover: all straight

if yur doing weapons too she has an elemental sword where yu can combine attacs with any spell.

Foolproof_Chaos on September 28, 2004, 7:43:58 AM

Foolproof_Chaos on (Chapter: 1)
Foolproof_ChaosCreator: Foolproof_Chaos


Character: Arianna Black


Physical Description: Tall, pale, about 5' 10, long dark brown hair with silver streaks, eyes are weird. Eyes: blue and orange - sort of like orange swirls... Naturally strong, and works out. Has hour-glass figure if that matters...


Age: 14


Gender: Female


Personality: Schizophrenic at times (not very often), tends to get into trouble by speaking her mind or because she was being sarcastic. Tends to get P.O'd very easily. Would kick someone's @$$ into the next universe if he/she tried anything with her. Can be alot like Ansem at times, but usually is a fairly good person. >;} Doesn't really have many friends because she is a loner and grew up in an almost deserted castle. Never has much to say to anyone she doesn't know, and tends to hang around places that have alot of Heartless.


Lover: No one. I fyou want to choose one, it has to be a straight guy.

P.s. If she can have a weapon, I was sort of thinking dual Keyblades... ^.^U