Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Backstory

A story I made up with no link to any movie or show but i'll put it under Constantine if there's that genre

Chapter 1 - Backstory

Chapter 1 - Backstory


Angels and Demons





Back-story: It is present day and God and Satan are more legitimate and law abiding than in the past; they have both agreed on terms and agreements set down just after the medieval ages. Although there are still some angels and demons loyal to the old rules and worship under Damian's (the devils sons) order which are the old laws. The council of decrepit angels and demons controlled by Damian is very secretive and unknown to God or Satan because of its secret location on the river of Styx in Purgatory. These angels and demons are determined still to convince and persuade others divine or human to go against God. This unknown council brought up a serious issue for their work was known by God and Satan so the Fates were created who can watch over holy or divine battles and make sure humans don't know what's happening.



Every year angels or demons are allowed to pass through their respected realm and live on earth thus making them half breeds (half human, half angel/demon. Although they can move and live freely around earth they are given rules to follow before going to make sure nothing happens. If these are breached in any way the perpetrators will be hunted down by exorcists, other half breeds, arch-angels or fates all under the classification of divine hunters. If they do they are first told that they are banished from earth and go back to heaven or hell to be punished. If they disagree or fight back they will be caught and sent to purgatory, a realm where you must wander in darkness forever.



The guide lines include:

Do not use your gift to attract attention of humans or to become famous or infamous



Do not use your powers on earth unless you are a divine hunter or instructed to by God or Satan



Do not reproduce under any circumstances unless instructed by God only, with humans (without them knowing of your species) or the opposite (demon to angel or vice versa)



No killing of humans unless you're a hunter and fates are around to revive the dead humans



No killing of other half breeds unless you are a hunter and are ordered to



Do not commit any of the 7 deadly sins, angel or devil half breed or you will be sent straight to purgatory.



With these in mind half breeds can live and serve normal lives as humans and become prosperous. There is also word that all divine know, that there will be a half breed of demon and angel blood that will descend on earth that will defeat all evil practices and do something that will change everything forever.









Chapter 1: A prophecy is born



Not finished yet

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment