Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ways To Annoy People At Wal-Mart

 This is how to annoy people at Wal-Mart. I don't recommend that u do some of these things. Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 1 - Ways To Annoy People At Wal-Mart

Chapter 1 - Ways To Annoy People At Wal-Mart
1.Ask people on the parking lot if they know where Wal-Mart is.
 
2.Dress up as Tony the Tiger, get a box of Frosted Flakes, and sing,"Frosted Flakes! They're more than good,they're grrreat!!"
 
3.Fall in the floor, act like you are having a seizure, and when you have every one's attention, get up and run away.
 
 4.Yell,"Hey,look!! Someone dropped 50 dollars!!"When they look,run away really fast.
 
 5.Open up bags of dry dog food and throw it in the air,screaming,"Tonight it's party time,it's party time tonight!! 
 
 6.Go in the grocery section, yell,"FOOD FIGHT!!," and start throwing food at people that walk past you.
 
 7.Run around acting crazy and screaming,"I forgot to take my medication today."
 
 8.Go in the bathroom with a marble, go in a stall, drop the marble and say,"There goes my glass eye again!!"
 
 9.When the people at the door ask you if you need a buggy, ask them how much it costs.
 
 10.When someone puts an item in their buggy, say,"That's stealing!!!"
 
 11.Go in the books section and when you see someone reading the back of a book, tell them it was the worst book you have ever read because the main character dies at the end. 
 
 12.Ask someone how much an item costs, and when they tell you ask them how much it costs now.
 
 13.You and a friend dress up as Pac-Man and one of the ghosts. The one dressed as a ghost chases the one dressed as Pac-Man saying ,"Whacka whacka whacka(etc.)"and the one dressed as Pac-Man starts screaming. 
 
 14.Throw an item at someone. When they look at you, blame it on someone else.
 
 15.Go in the bathroom,fart loudly,and say that your imaginary friend did it.
 
 16.Dress up as a leprechaun and get a box of Lucky Charms. Eat them until security guards see you,run away saying,"Ack, they're always after me Lucky Charms!!"
 
 17.Touch someone and say,"Tag,you're it!!"Run away before they have a chance to see who you are.
 
 18.When you are waiting to pay for your stuff,act like something smells terrible. Ask the person in front of you if they smell the fart that your imaginary friend just let.
 
19.Bring stink bombs to Wal-Mart and let them off in about every aisle.
 
 20.Go to the toys section and ask your parents for something that is for a 2 year old. When they say no, throw a tantrum with them until they say yes. Then tell them you don't want it anymore.

Comments

Comments (19)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShiaLaB486 on August 8, 2009, 5:51:07 AM

ShiaLaB486 on
ShiaLaB486Lol! All of these r hilarious! XD

AtomicMoat on July 30, 2008, 11:43:29 PM

AtomicMoat on
AtomicMoattwistedly funny .. unless you get banned for life from Wal-Mart =___=

Rubius on May 20, 2009, 1:57:13 AM

Rubius on
RubiusOooooh banned from Wal-Mart, how tragic.

AtomicMoat on May 20, 2009, 6:47:19 AM

AtomicMoat on
AtomicMoatit is when its where you're friends and family members work most of the time

Rubius on May 20, 2009, 1:16:39 PM

Rubius on
RubiusLOL ;P

silvercat on August 1, 2008, 3:40:28 PM

silvercat on
silvercathehe, I might actually try one of these! *faves*

YukiX62 on May 26, 2008, 12:21:18 PM

YukiX62 on
YukiX62cute! and really funny too! =]

cashmoneyUknowit on March 3, 2008, 9:41:08 AM

cashmoneyUknowit on
cashmoneyUknowitthis is hilarious!!! lol
i read next one!

Lanayru on January 3, 2008, 4:02:50 AM

Lanayru on
Lanayruthe best one was with the Lucky Charms! XDDD *Faves like there's no tommorow!*

lilfox on December 3, 2007, 9:16:55 AM

lilfox on
lilfoxi luv the lucky charms one lolz ^o^