Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - *click*

Things u can do 2 annoy people at the movies. U can try them if u want, but u might get kicked out. ^^

Chapter 1 - *click*

Chapter 1 - *click*
1. During the movie, every 5 minutes, shout, "Woah did you see that!?"

2. Act very bored and say to the person next to you, "And for this I'm missing taco night."

3. Every 2 minutes get up and go to another seat.

4. When going to your seat, kick over people's popcorn, pop, or whatever they have in the floor.

5. When you buy your tickets and the person says, "Enjoy your movie," say "Movie?? I thought this was Spanish class."

6. When you sit in your seat, say to the person next to you, "Hey I know you. You're the guy from Wal-Mart!!!"

7. During the movie, act like something smells terrible. Smell the person next to you and say "It's him/her."

8. Open your drink cup and throw ice at the screen or the people in front of you.

9. Tell people in front of you to move to the seat next to them because your imaginary friend can't see the screen.

10. If there is a kissing scene, throw popcorn at the screen screaming "No, Kevin, no!!!!!! You don't know what you're doing!!!!!"

11. Get up and go to the bathroom or the cosession stand several times.

12. During the movie, get up and start sneaking around the theatre acting like you are a spy or a secret agent.

13. At hte end of the movie, say "I wasted good money on that piece of garbage they call a movie!?"

14. During a sad scene, start laughing hysterically.

15. At the end of the movie, say "This is my favorite part."

16. Fart loudly and blame it on the person beside you.

17. Put your feet on the back of the seats.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can think of right now. Hope u enjoyed!!! ^_^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Hachi10120 on November 15, 2007, 8:50:02 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120rofl. that is hilarious!!! I could possibly do the laughing hystricly thing.

DarkJakAngel01 on August 5, 2007, 7:59:24 AM

DarkJakAngel01 on
DarkJakAngel01lolololololol!! I'm gonna try those!!! *faves*

jesa67 on August 2, 2007, 5:41:22 AM

jesa67 on
jesa67rofl