Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Meet

inuyasha and kagome always loved each other since they met. but what happens when there 'old' boyfriends/girlfriends come?

Chapter 1 - The Meet

Chapter 1 - The Meet
Kagome sat alone on a chair watching her best friend have fun. "hey Kagome come on i found some guys." her dearly friend Sango said. "i don't care." she answered. "oh come on if you drown one will come and save you," she begged. "no." she still refused. "oh well." she said walking back to the pool. Kagome lied back thinking how horrible it would be to drown. all of a sudden she felt herself being forced up she quickly opened her eyes to see Sango pushing her in. "no,no,no Sango STOP!" she cried. but soon fell face first in the 12feet deep pool. when she hit the water she felt scared. ever since she almost drowned during swiming lessens when she was 9 she's been afraid of the water. she didn't struggle to get up she just floated under the water until she felt arms around her body and pulling her up. "Kagome?...come on open your eyes." she heard Sango say. she opened them to see her by the edge of the pool right by her. 'wait if Sango's there then whose holding me?' she thought witha blush. she turned around and blushed even harder. a man with long silver hair and golden eyes looked down at her. she grabbed on to the edge as he let go. 'man he's hot.' she thought.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment