Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Inhuman

This story is so far about a child who lost her mother in a tramadic experience...I am not very far in the story...but I hope to make more on it...(based on a strange dream I had that I thought would make a nice story)

Chapter 1 - Inhuman

Chapter 1 - Inhuman
Untitled... Main charector:Ranae Sukinuri

INRODUCTION

Sometimes...what you think is unfair, is really as fair as it gets. the life us humans had then was so much easier, So much more simple. So what happened to us you ask? well..it happened about 7 years ago ... I can remember it perfectly.


CHAPTER 1
INHUMAN

I was in my room studying for the test we had comeing up the next day when my mom came running in. She looked very paniced and told me to go down in the basement and hide. I asked her why but she did not respond. she just grabed my arm and ran tward the basement at her fastest pase. " I will tell you when we are hidden...there is no time now." She said as she sprinted down the stairs.
we hid behind the washing machine. My mom peeked out left and right then turned back tward me. "I just saw it on the news" she said " All around the world
people are being abducted....by ...."she paused... "by some sort of inhuman life form. I was shocked to hear this. my eyes widened with a mix of fear and suprise
"What are they gonna do with us?" I said sounding more and more paniced.
"I don't know..." My mom said.

It soon became extreemly quiet upstairs." I think their gone..." My mom said "Stay here...and atleast wait a day or two before comeing back outside...if I don't make it back."She said before she quietly walked up the stairs.I began to figet and bite my nails...I was scared she would not make it back. I took out a pencil I always kept in my pocket and a note pad and began to draw...it always helped me calm down and take my mind off anything troubleing.

That peaceful world of art was soon inturrupted by my mothers blood curdaling scream from upstairs. I froze.. thinking it was possably a fragment of my imagination. until I saw my mothers limp body fall down the stairs. I stared at it in terror as I tryed to hold back my screaming. A strange man came down grinning...
he had the wings of a bat and dark brown shoulder length hair tied back. The man looked quite strong and muscular and had the "yang" (evil side of "yin and yang" ) Symbol in his head. other then the wings his skin was a dark purpleish color and his ears long...like an elfs. "I supose we did not need 'er anyway." he said as he walked off up the stairs. I sat there...still and in disbelief of what just happened. tears swell up in my eyes. I pulled myself together and ran up the stairs and out the doors..disobaying my mothers last order to me. The town was empty...knowone was there ..no dogs, no children, no birds, no cars.... nothing. I was the only one left in my town...

Today the town of Makire is a forbiden zone...it has had more abductions then any other town in the world and is believed cursed by many.

Ranae looked around the dark and old classroom, jerking herself back out of the past. The class aplauded briefly for her presentation, half way only to show the teacher good maners. "Very good, Ranae. I shall take it from here...let me see your report so I can grade it." The teacher said as she snatched the paper from my hand.



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kagome325 on November 9, 2006, 5:22:13 PM

kagome325 on
kagome325I know its really kinda dumb so far...but hey...maybe it will get better^^'