Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A New Friend??

This is my first story. It's about a girl named Sikora and her troublesome life.

Chapter 1 - A New Friend??

Chapter 1 - A New Friend??


Note:

I don't own Yugioh but I do own Sikora, Sinpei, and Izumi



I hope you like my story it took me forever to write and I'm still not done!

Main Characters:

Sikora Kinoto- An 18 year-old girl. She is very stubborn and loves to get her way. Her friends and family know that she exists because she does all of the housework.

Seto Kaiba- In this story, Seto is 19 ears old and Kaiba Corp. is in San Francisco. He too is stubborn like Sikora and his only friend is his little brother Mokuba.

Mokuba Kaiba- Mokuba is 8 years old and live with his big brother Seto in the Kaiba Mansion.

8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*



A New Friend?

Sikora, a beautiful brown-haired girl with electric blue eyes, was wearing a red halter top shirt, a black mini skirt, and black high heeled shoes. She walked into a huge building with a sign above the door that said “Kaiba Corp.” Sikora gasped when she saw the life-size figures of toy trains and even a roller coaster packed in the spacious building. This was Sikora's first tome in San Francisco and after leaving her friend's house to venture out in the city she had gotten lost. Sikora walked to the information booth located across the room and tried to get someone's attention, nobody even glanced at her, but she was used to this kind of ignorance so she turned to leave. Sikora heaved a great sigh “Oh well, I guess I'll try the next building.”

After she said this, a young man with deep blue eyes and slick brunet hair stepped up to her and asked “Are you lost? Or just standing around staring at everyone?”

“Lost” Sikora answered, shocked that anyone would dare even notice her.

“Well let me show you around, I've got about ten minutes to spare. By the way, my name is Seto, Seto Kaiba.” Seto shook her hand firmly.

“So, you're the owner of Kaiba Corp.? Well I'm Sikora Kinoto.” Sikora replied.

As the two walked around the building they chatted like long lost friends. “So where are you from?” Seto asked

“Well about two hours from here, but I'm visiting my friend Izumi, she doesn't live far from here, I think.” Was the reply, “By the way Mr. Kaiba, do you have a phone around?”

“Please, call me Seto, and yes I do.” Seto pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and handed it to her. Sikora took the phone and dialed her friend's number and told her that she was OK and would be back soon. A tear fell out of her left eye and rolled down her cheek when she gave the phone back to Seto.

“What's wrong?” Seto asked, curious to know why she was crying.

“It's nothing, I just have something in my eye.” Sikora lied. Actually Sikora was deeply depressed because when she called Izumi she only yelled at Sikora instead of worrying about her. “Thanks.” Sikora said to Seto.

“No problem. By the ay I have an interview with “Katch Magazine” Would you like to come?” Seto asked.

“Sure I have nothing else to do.” Was Sikora's reply.

They both walked up three flights of stairs until they reached a door with the number five engraved on it in silver. Seto opened the door and inside Sikora saw two rooms separated by a glass wall with a door opening. In the first room sat a reporter with a clipboard in her lap, across from was an empty chair where Seto was to sit. In the other room sat a boy with very untidy black hair and dark brown eyes.

“Sikora, you can sit in the other room with my brother Mokuba, I'll only be an hour or so.” Seto said.

“OK, as long as he doesn't bite.” Sikora said.

Seto grinned and his eye's sparkled when she said this and he sat down in the chair across from the reporter. Sikora sat in the room as instructed and introduced herself to Mokuba. Over an hour later, Mokuba and Sikora acted around each other as though they were brother and sister even though they had just met. Seto stood up in the first room and called to Sikora, she stood up and walked to him.

“What is it Seto, is your interview done?” she asked.

“No it'll be about another five minutes or so. Could you go to the main lobby and get my coat off the coat rack? It's right next to the roller coaster, you can't miss it.”

“Sure thing.” Sikora replied and left the room. Sikora started walking down the first flight of stairs and noticed that the stairs had been waxed, therefore, they were really slippery. Of course Sikora was not wearing her walking shoes and had a lot of trouble walking down the stairs. She made it down the first and second flight and was almost down the remainder of the third flight when she slipped and sprained her ankle. Bursts of pain flew up her leg like she was just attacked by an agitated porcupine, but she was still determined to finish the job that she was sent down to do in the first place. Sikora limped over to the coat rack and grabbed Seto's white and silver coat. She hobbled back up the stairs and spotted a group of teenage girls whispering and pointing as her near the far wall. Sikora limped past the group and then she heard several frantic footsteps running towards her. She assumed that they were definitely a bunch of fans of Seto's work, so she started running even though her ankle was killing her. She barely reached room five and opened it when she heard screams and running footsteps near the door. Sikora slipped in and tried closing it but the group of girls was pushing the door open. Mokuba and Seto noticed what was happening and rushed to help close the door.

After a lot of struggling to get the door closed and locked Seto said “Sikora thanks, but what took you so long and why were those girls trying to get in?”

“Well first I sprained my ankle walking down those stairs which were just waxed so be careful, and those girls saw your coat and started chasing after me.” Sikora replied meekly. She looked up at Seto to see if he was mad at her but all she saw was a tall fuzzy image spinning around her.



Hope you liked the first chapter!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment