Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Friend That Never Was

This is my first story. It's about a girl named Sikora and her troublesome life.

Chapter 2 - The Friend That Never Was

Chapter 2 - The Friend That Never Was


Note: I don't own Yugioh I only own Sikora, Sinpei, and Izumi

8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*8*

The Friend That Never Was

Sikora opened her eyes and noticed that she wasn't in Kaiba Corp. anymore but was in a car in the midst of San Francisco. She shook her head and looked to her side where Seto was driving. She turned around and looked behind her where Mokuba was sitting, smiling over his laptop.

“So you finally decided to wake up sleepy-head?” Seto asked.

“Yeah, what happened anyway?” Sikora asked meekly.

“Well you feinted so I carried you out to my car and Mokuba backtracked the call that you made earlier on my cell phone and got directions to your friend's house.”

“Thanks,” Sikora said, still puzzled for no reason whatsoever, “but I don't know if I should go back there, Izumi will be really mad at me, truthfully, I really don't think that she likes me at all. In fact, the only reason why she has to put up with me is because my parents are in New York for the rest of the month.”

“Well,” said Seto “If there is any yelling at all then I'll take you back to my place and you can live there with Mokuba and me.”

“Really?” Sikora asked, her eyes grew wide and sparkled at the thought that she might have the chance of living in a mansion instead of sleeping with the animals in her barn at home, “could I be one of your maids or Mokuba's babysitters?” she asked hopefully.

“No,” Seto replied grinning. All at once Sikora's dreams vanished, all of her hopes and wishes of relaxing disappeared. “Don't be silly, “Seto added “you'd be our guest not a servant.”

Sikora giggled “you must be kidding, you don't want me to work at all?”

Seto rolled his eyes “Of course we don't want you to become lazy and lose your good habits, but you do get to relax and take a break from life.” Seto replied.

When they arrived at Izumi's house, Seto jumped out of the car before Sikora could even get her seatbelt off. Seto picked up Sikora and carried her to the door, Sikora knocked on the door and Izumi answered it.

Izumi glared at Sikora and said “Well you're finally back, you were supposed to be back over three hours ago and you haven't made dinner yet and the house is freezing because you haven't brought in any firewood.” Then she directed her anger toward Seto “You, put her down, she's not a baby and you're not a knight in shining armor so leave and get out of my sight you stuck-up rich boy! I know who you are Seto Kaiba, you're all over the television with your pathetic company.”

Seto glared at her and asked “is this how you treat this girl all the time?”

“No, of course not, she has to sleep.” Izumi replied and laughed hysterically at herself.

“You disgust me. You better find a new slave that you can bully around because Sikora is leaving with me and there is no way that you can stop us!” Seto replied harshly.

Seto marched to his car and placed Sikora carefully down in the seat, but he showed his repulsive anger by slamming the door. He then walked to his side of the car, hopped ion and zoomed off leaving Izumi standing in the doorway, shocked that anyone could be so rude to her.

Sikora shuttered loudly and started crying “I'm s sorry that she was so horrible to you she really is a much better person than my parents! I never cry, but I can't believe that she was so mean.”

“It's not your fault that you don't know what nice people are like. Go ahead and cry, this is one of those times where crying isn't a weakness. She was a jerk and as long as you're living under my roof, I don't ever want to hear any nonsense about her ever again!!!!!!” Seto shouted, the last of his anger coming out.

Sikora turned around and saw with tear-filled eyes, Mokuba sitting in the back seat, fast asleep.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment