Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Loved one returns

About a assasian that watched over kakashi and the others and finally shows herself. She is a harpie, knows medical justus. Kakashi feel in love with her when they were in the same group, in the past. her parents died by the nine-tails fox tail.

Chapter 1 - Loved one returns

Chapter 1 - Loved one returns

"Kakashi look out!" came a voice. Kakasahi turned around and found Sakura Kishimoto 3 standing in the dust. Her long brown hair flowing in the wind. She was taller then most women.  ."Good to see you again." Sakura said. "Well , well look who finally came to say hello, Sakura Kishimoto 3. The famed assasian of the leaf village. Also one of the legendary sauin." Kakashi said. "Good to know that you remember me." She replied. A ninja from the land of the sound was ready to strike. Sakura turn around and stabbed him in the heart. They fought togther until the war was over and the funeral for the hokage was over.

"Look I know I've been gone a while , but under the order of the hokage, I watched over you and your team."Sakura replied. Kakashi was just silent. "I still love you, if that even matters." She cried. Kakashi put his arms around her. "I still love you too." He replied. They turned around and kissed. "Will you maryy me ?" He asked. "Yes" Sakura replied.

The next day, Kakashi introduced her to everyone. "Naruto, Sasuke,Sakura. This is my new finance Sakura Kishimoto 3." Kakashi said.

Everyone was shocked.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 12:04:31 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Me: O__O F-Finacé?

kakashi1227 on July 25, 2007, 12:20:56 PM

kakashi1227 on
kakashi1227what?