Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - What? Killer ninja on the loose.

About a assasian that watched over kakashi and the others and finally shows herself. She is a harpie, knows medical justus. Kakashi feel in love with her when they were in the same group, in the past. her parents died by the nine-tails fox tail.

Chapter 4 - What? Killer ninja on the loose.

Chapter 4 - What? Killer ninja on the loose.

"Look, I thought you might want to know first." said Lyre with that grin of hers. "What excatly?" Sakura asked. "Well, you know Sasuke of course?" Lyre asked. "Yeah."Sakura replied. She knew it was going to be something about him. "Well his brother is back. Lyre said. Sakura's faced turned white. This was Itachi Uchia, the one that killed Sasuke's family and let him live. "You can't be serious." Sakura said. "Honey, I only come to you when there is a serious matter. Now I don't like it when a rival shows up, so I am excpecting you and your honey to defeat him." Lyre said in her cocky manner. "Am I allowed to tell him?" Sakura asked. "No you may not, he is not quite here yet and I don't the village in a frenzy."Lyre replied.

Sakura returned to Kakashi and sighed. "Hon, what is the matter, I hat it when you are sad."Kakashi said. "It is nothing, let's just say an old friend is visiting.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on September 21, 2007, 12:41:23 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Cool.