Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Time to fight and go

About a assasian that watched over kakashi and the others and finally shows herself. She is a harpie, knows medical justus. Kakashi feel in love with her when they were in the same group, in the past. her parents died by the nine-tails fox tail.

Chapter 5 - Time to fight and go

Chapter 5 - Time to fight and go

They selpt through the night. Sakura waking up to see Lyre again. "Look do you really have to come around when he is asleep." She said pointing to Kakashi. "Yes." Lyre replied. "Is he here?" Sakura asked. Lyre only had to nod before she sprang out of the bed. "Where are you going?"Lyre asked. "You know excatly where i am going."Her reply was.

"So he is here." Jiyra said. "I couldn't believe it either."Sakura said. Sakura was one of the Sanin, the last one. "Well I have to leave to find Tsundae." Jiyra said. " I will come with after I find him." She said. Jiyra nodded and they were off.

There he was, Itachi Uchia. Kakashi, Asuma, and Sakura 3 were his oppenent. Itachi had with him another friend. The battle didn't last long after Kakashi's Sharigon went out. Sakura unable to catche him. "Look I have to go take care of Kakashi and tell him I am pregnant." Sakura said and went off. Jiyra, Naruto and Sakura 3 went in search of the fifth hokage, Tsundae the final Sanin.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 5, 2007, 11:29:15 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Could you type in BIGGER letters please? I have to copy and paste to read what you've written.. But it's really good so far..

kakashi1227 on October 6, 2007, 7:43:51 AM

kakashi1227 on
kakashi1227well thanks, and i will do that