Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

It's prom time for juniors and seniors at Casper High, including Danny, Tucker, and Sam. DxS

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Chapter One

“Going ghost!” declared Danny Fenton, a 15 year old junior in high school, about to turn 16. He transferred into his white haired green eyed ghostly form alter ego, Danny Phantom. He lunged forward and head butted a large ghostly bear in the stomach. The bear flew backwards from the blow and suddenly morphed into a large hawk. “Wha-?” Danny ducked as the hawk swooped around his head.
        “Danny, it’s a shape shifter!” yelled his brainy best friend Tucker from the ground. Danny let out his ghostly wail and the hawk was blown back and slammed against the side of a city building. “Danny, catch!” his other best friend Sam Manson, threw the Fenton thermos up to him. Danny caught it; “Bye Bye Birdie.” he said. He took the lid off and the thermos sucked in the hawk. With a screech it disappeared into the thermos. Danny closed the lid firmly and joined Tucker and Sam on the ground transferring back into Danny Fenton.
        “Once again, I have saved the world from yet another ghost,” he boasted, “It’s all in a day’s work, thank you very much.” Sam rolled her eyes, “Yeah yeah, I swear your head is getting bigger each day.” Then Sam and Danny started to argue as the three walked down the street towards Danny’s house. “You guys bicker like a married couple.” chuckled Tucker. “Do not!” they yelled in unison. As they were walking by the park Danny and Tucker noticed Paulina sitting on a park bench reading a prom dress magazine.
At Casper High, the juniors and seniors were all getting pumped for one of the biggest night of their lives, the prom. Already students were getting prepared for it. Girls were giggling over who was going with who and who wearing what and several times during classes, teachers had to collect up prom dress magazines. Sam would gag and try her hardest not to throw up when she heard these conversations. Boys, of course, didn’t get that worked up about prom but only worried about one of the hardest parts about prom, getting a date. Danny and Tucker being at the status of “unpopular” found that the hardest part.
“Hey,” said Danny, “how about we take a short cut through the park?” “Do we have to?” Sam groaned, “It’s always full of old people, screaming little kids, and her.” Sam glared at Paulina sitting there. “I think I have to agree with Danny.” Tucker confided. They walked through the park and Danny worked up all his nerves and approached Paulina. “Hey Paulina, how ya doing?” he greeted her. Sam covered her eyes, “Oh this is going to be brutal.” She gulped. Paulina shot them a look of pure disgust, “Oh it’s you three unpopular losers,” she sneered, “get lost.” Danny’s face flushed a bright red, “Yeah, great talkin’ with ya.” Danny said sarcastically. They walked away and Danny scoffed, “Your right Sam, this was a bad idea.”
They got to the Fenton’s house and went up to Danny’s room. Sam flopped down on the bean bag chair, “I’m curious Danny, what possessed you to think that Paulina would ever talk to you after all the other failed attempts?” Sam asked him. “Well, I dunno, you know the prom is coming up and…” Sam busted out laughing. “You think you even have a chance?!” she laughed. “I have to agree with her Danny, anyone who isn’t as popular as her has no chance at all.” Tucker said. “I know but sometimes I wish I could be popular, and because I’m not I’ll end up dateless, yet again.” Danny grumbled.
“Well, you know that just the three of us could go together.” Sam said. “Yeah but this is the prom we’re talking about, the big dance.” Tucker added. “Yeah well, keep in mind that one of the most important things about the prom is to have fun no matter who you go with, right?” Sam said. Danny and Tucker exchanged looks and with a sigh replied, “right.”


[Author’s Note]: I hope you like the story so far!!!!!!!


        


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rmj10 on May 24, 2009, 11:10:59 AM

rmj10 on
rmj10GREAT STORY!!!!! WRITE MORE

shapeshifterwolf on March 10, 2007, 10:37:34 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolfwoohoo! this is great!

abitofdrama on February 22, 2007, 12:49:13 PM

abitofdrama on
abitofdramacute keep on working on the little details and update soon!

AlleyCat17 on February 22, 2007, 8:49:43 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17very nice i like this chapter so far.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on February 22, 2007, 6:47:09 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Mask[readers note] i like the story!! keep up the good work lol!