Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 12 years later, they meet again

here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.

Chapter 2 - 12 years later, they meet again

Chapter 2 - 12 years later, they meet again
12 YEARS LATER:
Katia: are we there yet? I want to get into Egypt quickly and see atem, it’s been 12 years since I last saw him, I wonder if he still remembers me?
Driver: I’m sure he does, if he still has that love charm bracelet you gave him back then, he seems like the sort of person that would never forget his first love.
Katia: first love? Oh my! Do you really think I’m his first love?
Driver: yes I do princess; he and you had a real connection when you two first met so it’s likely that you’ve become his first love.

(They arrive shortly at atem’s kingdom and Katia walks up to the gates of the kingdom and the guards let her through and she is amazed at how things have changed since she was last here, “I wonder if atem remembers me, has he changed much since we last met?” thinks Katia)

Katia bumps into someone and falls to the ground…….
??? : Oops I’m sorry I didn’t see you! Are you okay? Wait! I know you!!!
Katia: huh? OMG!!!! It’s you atem!!!! My how you changed!!! You’ve become so handsome and look so manly!!! You look different!!!
Atem: thanks! And you’ve become so beautiful and such an celestial beauty!!! You’ve become a gorgeous young woman!!! Oh! And I’ve become pharaoh now.
Katia: pharaoh?! Wow! You deserve to be pharaoh!
Atem: thanks katia! So what brings you back to egypt?
Katia: you of course!
Atem: ….me?
Katia: yes you! I’ve been missing you so much and now I can stay forever!! Atem I want t-t-t-o-o-o t-tell y-you that i-i-i, uh, I LOVE YOU!
Atem: ……oh my! You love me? I LOVE YOU TOO!!! I’VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!!! I’VE NEVER STOPPED THINKING ABOUT YOU AND NOW I HAVE YOU BACK!!! YES!!!
(atem and katia kiss and the kiss is passionate, they are so happy to be together forever now and katia stays with atem, things now start to get more passionate as they grow even more closer to each other)
THE END

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kalberry on December 16, 2008, 8:57:55 AM

Kalberry on
KalberryOhhhh, how I LOVE this story!!!
It is SO GOOD!!
You go girl!! XD ^______^

katieXatem on December 25, 2008, 3:47:55 AM

katieXatem on
katieXatemthanks! i'll update it soon!

Dragonfire9494 on December 10, 2008, 9:53:02 PM

Dragonfire9494 on
Dragonfire9494Great, it's a very good continuation of the story. Do you write more chapters?

katieXatem on December 10, 2008, 9:59:51 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemof course! i write more chapters when i have the time or when i remember to.

katieXatem on December 10, 2008, 9:43:31 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemin this chappie, katia and atem are 17 years old.
sara is also 17 but she's not in this chappie, just thought i mention it!