Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - 1 week later

here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.

Chapter 3 - 1 week later

Chapter 3 - 1 week later
1 week later:
(Katia and atem are so very much in love with each other, they spend as much time as they can with each other, katia is sitting near the Nile reading a book when someone calls…)

??? : Uh is princess katia out there? Hello! R u out here princess?! PRINCESS KATIA WHERE R U?
Katia: who r u? And yes I am out here, so what do you want?
??? : ……… you don’t recognise me do you princess?
Suddenly the masked figure’s voice changed from innocent to evil and crazy, katia looked on in horror to realize that the figure is none other than the thief king bakura! Katia screams and tries to make a run for it but bakura grabs her and points a dagger at her throat.
Bakura: ha! I got u now princess! So u r the pharaoh’s beloved, his true love, well I can see to that! Time for u to die and if u scream, I’ll cut your throat!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!
Katia whimpers as she is about to see bakura kill her, but suddenly the pharaoh comes out of nowhere and kicks the dagger out of bakura’s hands and frees katia from his grip.
Atem: what r u doing to my girlfriend bakura! I’ll kill you for trying to hurt her! U better wish I don’t kick your sorry @$$ back to the third world!!!
Bakura: just try it pharaoh! U can’t catch me and u can’t always protect your little girlfriend, because sooner or later I’ll get her and that will only be the beginning of your demise!!!

Bakura disappears in a wisp of black smoke and atem clutches katia closely to him, fearing that bakura might take her away from him and ruin their chance to be together forever.

Atem: don’t worry katia I’ll send the guards to patrol the grounds for him and I’ll make sure that you’re also safe inside the palace.
Katia: oh atem! You’re so sweet! (Gives him a kiss on the lips) I’m so glad that I’m here with u right now, here in Egypt. I love u atem!
Atem: I love u too katia! U mean the world to me and if something happened to u, I don’t know what I’ll do. But I know that we’ll be together for a long time.
Atem looks away to think that if bakura does try to come after katia and tries to kill her then he needs to do something special quick, he suddenly thinks of marriage, he then sighs with relief, he can propose to katia and marry her before bakura can hurt her! And so atem plans to get a ring and propose to katia.
The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katieXatem on January 22, 2009, 8:41:27 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemhere's another chapter! sorry it's been so long, it's just that sometimes i get lazy or forget to do things! but anyway enjoy!