Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Okay lets buy a ring!

here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.

Chapter 4 - Okay lets buy a ring!

Chapter 4 - Okay lets buy a ring!
(The next day atem is wandering around the market and is looking at all the jewellery stands to see if he could find a ring that took his interest, he stopped at one stand to look at the rings they had on sale) 'Wow, they have so many rings and also loads of them are really beautiful’ thought atem.
(He was about to pick up one that was the most beautiful because it was gold with the words 'Love you forever’ encrusted into it around the sides and on the top part of the ring was a marvellous diamond with a pink diamond on each side of it when someone came up behind him)
Seth: so pharaoh, why are u here in the market? Are you looking at jewellery?
Atem: no way….I….uh (oh crap what do I do now? He thought) uh I got to go sorry Seth can’t talk now! (And with that he ran off)
Seth: what on earth is up with him? Hrmmm, I bet it has something to do with that princess from laputa! Got to see if everyone is suspicious too!
(He runs off to the palace, atem pokes his head around the corner to see if Seth had gone)
Atem: phew! I thought he was going to try and catch me, but luckily he’s gone off to the palace! Now I can get that ring for katia!
(He goes back to the stand he was at and buys the ring)
Jewellery seller: planning to propose to someone your highness? (He said in a smug voice)
Atem: uh maybe, I got to go, uh bye!
(And off he went, to see if it was safe to return to the palace and try to sneak into his room to hide the ring without being caught)

5 minutes later…..

(Atem reached the palace and started to walk up the steps, he tried to hide the little box that held the ring that he was going to propose to katia with in his hands)
'I wonder if anyone will try to ask what I was doing in the market and also what I got in my hands’ thought atem.
(He barely got inside when someone bumped into him)
(It was mana)
Mana: oh sorry pharaoh! Hey what were you doing out there for so long? Wait a minute! Are you hiding something in your hands pharaoh? She said in a smug tone of voice.
Atem: no! I am not! I…uh got to go to my room! Bye!
(And he ran past mana, and ran to his room, he opened the door and slammed it shut)
Atem: man! It’s like I can’t simply get something without anyone asking me what I got and trying to catch me doing something behind everyone’s back!
Katia: well maybe you shouldn’t be so suspicious then, and maybe then they won’t try to interrogate you!
(Atem jumped, he didn’t realise that anyone was in the room! He turned around to see katia sitting on the edge of his bed and smiling at him)
Atem: katia! What are you doing here?
Katia: I thought I’d come and see you and we could do something but you weren’t here so I waited here for you until you came back.
(Atem walked over to katia and kissed her on the lips, the kiss was gentle, yet passionate, he hid the hand with the ring in behind his back)

Katia stood up and walked past atem, she was about to open the door when atem shouted “wait!”
Atem: wait katia! We can still have fun, let me just put this away for a minute and we can go!
Katia: okay then! I’ll wait!
(Atem quickly turned his back and hid the ring amongst his boxers)
'There! No-one will rummage through my boxers to try and find something! It’s safe for now! He thought.

(Atem turned around and walked up to katia and opened the door, they both walked out and headed for the bath)

[There! Things are starting to heat up! Okay the next chapter will get a lot sexier and for all the fellow atem/yami fangirls out there, there will be a sexy and naughty naked atem!
The end of this chapter!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katieXatem on February 3, 2009, 6:04:41 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemenjoy this chapter! i've updated! please comment on this chapter and the others too!