Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - atem gets passionate! passion runs wild!

here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.

Chapter 5 - atem gets passionate! passion runs wild!

Chapter 5 - atem gets passionate! passion runs wild!
(Okay now things may get passionate but also a little funny, cause I want to shake things up a bit! Atem’s going to get very sexy and naughty with Katia and Seth a.k.a seto kaiba is going to find that ring!)

They got to the bath, atem opened the door and went in, and it was enormous! The room itself was huge but the bath was almost as big! Katia looked around in amazement; she never knew this room was so beautiful!

Katia: wow! It’s amazing! Atem, what are we doing here anyway?
Atem: well, I wanted to take things a little further. He said in a very seductive tone.
Katia: a-a-a little further? What do you mean?
Atem walked up to katia and kissed her hard, as he did this he pulled down her dress from her shoulders, then slid it down her arms.
Katia: w-w-w-what are you d-doing atem?
Atem: I’m going to make our relationship a little sexier.

He continued to pull her dress down until she was only in her bra and pants! Katia gasped as atem started to strip himself; soon he was only in his boxers! Katia looked at his sexy body, her eyes examined his chest, it was so sexy and she could see some abs on him! And then she looked at his boxers, they were small and black. Oh how sexy! She thought. They took off all their jewellery and then atem pulled katia into his arms.
Katia: what are you doing now atem?
Atem: I’m going to take the rest of our clothes off, and then we can get into the bath!
Katia: and what are we going to do in the bath?
Atem: oh we’re going to be rubbing our bodies against each other. He said in a very seductive tone, he then put his hands behind katia’s back and undid the bra and chucked it to the floor with the rest of the clothes.
Katia looked down to see her breasts were revealed, she gasped and tried to hide them but atem was quicker than her and pulled her arms out of the way.

Atem: now katia, let’s not try to hide anything! Come on, don’t you want to get a little passionate and give in to temptation?
Katia: well maybe, okay I do but what if someone comes in? We might get in trouble!
Atem: I’m pharaoh so they can’t do anything! Besides we’re only having a little fun! He said seductively and he then pulled down his boxers and also katia’s pants, he and katia were now naked!
He took her hand and they got into the bath, it was so warm! Katia looked at atem and she found herself to be glued to his eyes, those lovely crimson eyes that look so fierce in battle and outside of battle they were calm and gentle.
Atem kissed katia and his hands found their way around katia’s body, katia moaned in pleasure, her hands found their way to atem’s chest, they felt up and down and all around, it felt so good! As passion rose and the two of them now wrap around each other’s bodies, they were completely unaware of the person who had walked in.
Seth: OMG!!! PHAROAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Atem: O CRAP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE SETH? GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!
Seth: not until you tell me what on earth you were doing!
Atem: nothing!!! We were just cuddling! Yeah cuddling! Nothing else!
Seth: yeah right! You and she were all over each other! Someone might think you two wanted to…..
Atem: wanted to do what seth? Care to finish that sentence?
Seth: well if you really wanted to know then I’ll tell everyone later! Ha! Now your little secret will be out in the open!
Atem: DON’T YOU F***ING DARE!!!! OR I’LL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR LITTLE CRUSH ON KISARA! I KNOW YOU WANT TO BE WITH HER AND I KNOW YOU KISSED HER THAT NIGHT!
Seth: YOU WOULDN’T!!!
Atem: WOULD!!!! NOW PROMISE YOU WONT TELL ANYONE WHAT YOU JUST SAW!!!
Seth: FINE I PROMISE NOT TO TELL!
Atem: good! Now run along!
Seth left the room and walked along the corridor, I know he’s hiding something! Just have to find out what! He thought angrily, he stopped outside of atem’s room; he opened the door and went inside, he search around the room and eventually got to the drawers, he opened the top one and thought to himself “do I really want to rummage through the pharoah’s boxers? But maybe he hid that thing he bought earlier today in here!”
He eventually found the little black box with the ring inside, he opened it and smiled “I knew he bought a ring! I wonder who he’s going to propose to? And why is he trying to hide this? Better put this back or he’ll kill me!”
He put the ring back in its place and made it look as though nothing has touched it; he left the room with a smile on his face.

[Well that’s the end of this chapter! Wasn’t it great? Next chapter atem’s going to propose and we’ll be seeing a lot more of his sister!]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

katieXatem on February 10, 2009, 6:24:37 PM

katieXatem on
katieXatemhere's another chapter! it's going to be sexy!