Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Atem propses, katia and atem are now engaged!

here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.

Chapter 6 - Atem propses, katia and atem are now engaged!

Chapter 6 - Atem propses, katia and atem are now engaged!
(okay, now atem is going to propose to katia and their engagement is going to be announced! Also atem’s sister sara is going to have some fun teasing her brother! Hehehe!)

It was another lovely sunny day in Egypt and a beautiful Egyptian girl walked along the Nile with guards watching her from afar, she was the princess of Egypt, her name was Sara and she was the pharaoh’s sister.

Sara: wow! It’s so hot today! I wonder if it’s just the climate or it’s a heatwave that is making this place so hot.
Atem: hey sis!
Sara: oh! Atem it’s you! Where have you been then?
Atem: me? N-nowhere! I-I was just I-in the bath!
Sara: I see, so you weren’t just with katia then?
Atem: no not at all! I was totally alone!
Sara: yeah right bro! My psychic powers tell me otherwise! You were with katia and you two were getting passionate!
Atem: eeep! I uh got to go! See ya! Oh do you know where katia is?
Sara: uh last time I saw her she was by the palace steps.
Atem: thanks sis!

And with that he ran off to find katia so he could ask her to meet him outside the palace at midnight so he could then propose to her under a star-filled moonlit sky.

Atem found katia sitting on the palace steps, she was singing to herself, atem just stood there, completely captivated by katia’s beautiful voice.

Atem: OMG! That was so beautiful; it was like an angel come to earth!
Katia: oh! Atem! I didn’t see you there!
Atem: katia we love each other right, More than anything in the world, well I want you to meet me here at midnight tonight okay?
Katia: huh why are you going to ask me something?
Atem: you could say that! Okay see you later my love!

He kissed her on the lips and he went up the steps into the palace. Katia looked at him curious to know what he had planned.

At midnight katia arrived at the bottom of the palace steps and waited for atem, she didn’t have to wait long.

Atem: hi my love, it’s good to know that you came!

katia whipped round to see atem smiling at her.

Katia: oh! Atem! I’m curious to know what you have planned you little devil!
Atem: heehee! Here it is!

Atem knelt down in front of katia and produced a ring from behind him.

Atem: katia, will you marry me?
Katia: (gasps) OMG! Yes!!! Yes I will marry you!

Atem placed the ring on her finger and they kissed under the moonlight.
They were engaged now and they both couldn’t wait until the wedding which they had to arrange.

9am…
“okay all I got to do is tell the whole kingdom that I’m getting married to katia, the princess of laputa and the wedding is in two weeks” thought atem, he was slightly nervous but still he walked out to the balcony and waved to his people.

Atem: it’s good to see you all here today because I have an important announcement, you all have probably noticed the girl standing next to me here around Egypt lately, well she’s the princess of laputa, princess katia! I want you all to know that I am getting married to her and our wedding is in two weeks! Thank you!

He walked back into the palace and had a worried look on his face, he was worried that the thief king bakura had heard his news and was probably planning to sabotage the wedding or maybe take his fiancé away from him, “no!” he thought “I’ll stop him!” and he then sat down on his throne and started to sort out things for the wedding.

[Well was that a good chapter? I hope so, in the next one, bakura’s going to try and kill katia but he keeps failing because of atem and also seth’s feelings for kisara are revealed!]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment