Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - bakura attacks! seth confesses his feelings!

here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.

Chapter 7 - bakura attacks! seth confesses his feelings!

Chapter 7 - bakura attacks! seth confesses his feelings!
[Okay atem is going to be sorting out things for the wedding but bakura will be trying to kill his fiancé! Also seth finally confesses his feelings to kisara!]

A thief watches the people below walking by, he carefully looks for a girl who’s in her teens and has long, blond hair, and also is wearing a light blue dress. He soon spots her walking up the steps of the palace; he goes to make his move and jumps down behind the girl…

Bakura: hello princess, having a nice day? He sneered.

Katia turned around to see a young man about the same age as her and had purple hair and cold brown eyes smiling evilly at her.

Katia: who are you?
Bakura: you don’t know? I’m the thief king bakura! The pharaoh knows me very well so let’s just say he’s worried that I might take you away from him. Ha! I can do better than that! I’ll kill you instead!
Katia: (screams) help me atem!!!
Bakura: ha! He can’t save you now princess!

He goes to kill her by grabbing her around the neck and then pointing the dagger to her throat, but he doesn’t realise that someone saw him and is going to tell the pharaoh.

Katia is still screaming and is squirming in his grip, he laughs.
Bakura: there is no point in trying to escape princess! I’ve got you and now it’s time to kill you! Hahahaha!

Katia screams even more and tears are starting to form in her eyes, bakura goes in for the kill but atem arrives just in time to save her.

Atem: not so fast bakura! I knew you would come after my fiancé so that’s why I made sure that you couldn’t escape even after capturing her!

Then all of a sudden, guards appeared out of every angle, soon he was surrounded by guards and the priests, all ready to take him down. Bakura then got attacked from behind and his grip on katia was loosened so she could get herself free, she ran into atem’s arms and he hugged then kissed her.

Atem: I’m so glad that you are safe my love! I’ll make sure that bakura will die! So we can get married in peace!
Katia: oh atem! (She kisses him back and buries her face in his chest) I was so scared! Was he really going to kill me?
Atem: unfortunately yes, but don’t worry, I’ll have guards protecting you at all times, well except when we want to be alone together.
Katia: atem I think you want to have some naughty fun!
Atem: I do! So can we go somewhere a little private? You know like my bedroom perhaps?
Katia: atem! You want to do it now!?
Atem: yes! Please! I love u!
Katia: oh atem I love you too! Well I guess now we could have some quick sexy fun together in your bedroom while you got nothing to do.
Atem: yes!!! Let’s go!

He then grabbed katia’s hand and dragged her off to the palace and then to his bedroom. The guards smiled as they watched the pharaoh run off.

Elsewhere, seth was talking to a girl with blue hair and eyes, her name was kisara and seth loved her, he just has to tell her that.

Seth: kisara can I tell you something?
Kisara: of course priest seth!
Seth: you can just call me seth
Kisara: I can’t do that! I might get in trouble with the guards!
Seth: I’ll sort them out and besides I really like you so I don’t care what anybody else say!
Kisara: really? Do you mean that? Wow! I’m so honoured! So what was it that you want to tell me?
Seth: well I uh just w-wanted t-to l-let y-you k-know that I uh, that I uh…
Kisara laughs and seth blushes.
Seth: what’s so funny?
Kisara: it’s the way you 'trip over yourself’, it’s really cute!
Seth blushes even more, now it was going to be harder to tell her how he felt.
Kisara: well come on then! You were going to tell me something?
Seth: uh yeah! I want you to know that I uh, that I love you!
Kisara: you love me! Yes!!! I love you too seth!
Seth: you love me too! Woohoo! I’m so happy!

He then bent down and kissed her, the kiss was passionate and they were wrapped in each other’s arms.
[Well that’s it for this chapter! Wasn’t it great? Okay in the next chapter there’s going to be lots of fighting between atem and bakura, also atem gets a lot more passionate with katia!]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment