Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - love & attacks, all in a day for atem

here's another yu-gi-oh! story! katia is my yu-gi-oh! oc katie in the past and sara is my digimon oc zara in human form and is atem's twin sister.

Chapter 8 - love & attacks, all in a day for atem

Chapter 8 - love & attacks, all in a day for atem
[In this chapter, atem and bakura are going to be fighting a lot and atem is going to get more passionate with katia!]

Atem was sat upon his throne pondering what to do next, he had already done all the tasks he had to do, so he just sat there daydreaming about katia, he was going to be married to her, he smiled happily at that thought, but he was completely unaware that bakura had sneaked into the palace and was planning to try and kill katia again.

Clunk…

Atem snapped out of his daydream and got up, “that sounded like something wooden or a heavy book was dropped” atem went to investigate the noise and when he got to the room, he found katia bound and gagged! “k-katia! What happened to you!?” he stammered. He was about to untie her when bakura jumped out of no-where and attacked atem! He fought back and sent bakura flying! Bakura got set on fire by one of atem’s spells and ended up having to jump out of the window and into the nile, he sighed with relief then looked up at atem and glared, “I’ll get you for this pharaoh! You and your little fiancé!” and with that he ran off, with some guards attempting to catch him chasing him, atem turned around to his bound and gagged fiancé, he used his shadow magic to free her then he kissed and hugged her, “I hope bakura didn’t do anything to hurt you!” said atem looking worried, katia smiled and kissed him, “don’t worry atem! I’m alright and besides as long as you’re here, I’m safe!” atem smiled back and they went back to what they were doing.

Later that evening…

Bakura sneaks again into the palace, but finds atem waiting for him, “returning for round two are we?” he smirked, bakura lunges at him but the pharaoh justs simply moves out of the way, “you’re getting sloppy bakura!” bakura gets up and sneers at the pharaoh, “I’ll show you who’s getting sloppy!” but before he can have a proper scrap with the pharaoh, the guards appear, “oh sh*t! The guards! I’m outta here!” bakura then jumps out of the window and runs off. The pharaoh sighs, “Will he ever give up?” he then leaves the room to go back to his bedroom.

At 9:00 in the morning…

Everyone is having breakfast and chatting happily, katia looks at atem, then she blushes, atem had just winked at her and she couldn’t help but blush at what the pharaoh might be planning.
Later that day…

Katia walked up to atem’s bedroom, he said he wanted to show her something, she knew the real reason, atem wanted some alone time with her and she could imagine what he had in mind. She got to his room, knocked and opened the door, atem was waiting for her on the bed, and he smiled as she walked in and locked the door, “there! Now no-one can disturb us!” katia said this as she walked up to atem.

They looked at each other, and then in a matter of seconds, they locked lips and started to strip each other, they got onto the bed and underneath the sheets, then passion took over and they made love. Atem was really enjoying this and wanted to try something kinky so he sucked the nipple of katia’s breast, she moaned in pleasure, they were having so much fun until someone knocked at the door.

A voice suddenly said “hello pharaoh? Are you in there? We need you for an emergency meeting!” atem recognised this voice, it was seth’s voice! “Oh no!” he thought, they both quickly got dressed and katia hid underneath the bed while atem unlocked the door and opened it slightly, “is it really that important?” atem said annoyingly, he was not happy that his little alone time with katia was disturbed, “uh yes pharaoh, please come with me” said seth in a confused tone, atem sighed and walked out of his room and went to where the meeting was, katia came out from underneath the bed and ran out of the room, “if anyone finds out what me and atem did, then we’ll never hear the end of it!” she thought as she ran to the library, a sad look came over her face, “I wonder if the meeting is about the thief king bakura, he seems to be trying to kill me too, as well as atem” she sighed but shook it off, she walked into the library and grabbed a book and sat down reading, little did she know that bakura was planning something big and she would be in terrible danger.

[That’s the end of the chapter! Was it good? The next chapter is going to be in two parts so chapters 9 and 10 will be a big part of the story! There is the big fight between atem and bakura which will determine the fate of the world!]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment