Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Why Do I Keep Writting This?

uuuhhhh.... My friend sesshylover and me made this when we were bored and there was wayyyy too much pop and junk food. Anyway it's about Dumbledore and the rest of them hope you like it! =^-^=

Chapter 2 - Why Do I Keep Writting This?

Chapter 2 - Why Do I Keep Writting This?
And yet again we find Hermione sitting in the entrance hall watching McGongall pace the floor waitting for Dumbledore to returne.
Min. later the double doors open and Dumbledore walks in red-haired, shiny-eyed, 20-years-old; followed by three other men.
"Albus!" McGongall ran up and flung her arms around him.
One of the men with messy black hair drops to the floor laughing as McGongall slids down on to the floor both her and Dumbledore are blushing. Another of the men with brown hair and beard growns and shacks his head. The last of them with blonde hair witch he has tried to spike (not working) and blue high-lights joins the other on the ground laughing.
"Luke, shut up!" Dumbledore shouted still blushing wile helping McGongall to her feet.
the messy-haird wizard calms down wiping teats from his eyes. "sorry 'bout that Al," he laughs.
"Did you just call me Al?"
"Yeah, I did.... why?"
Dumbledore moves forward rolling up his slevs as he dose.
"LUKE RUN!" shouts the brown haired wizard.
""I'll be fine Madock, Al here can't hit for beans, don't worrie." say Luke and laughs as Dumbledore takes a swipe at him.
After a bit of this they all leave leaving Hermione alone.
"This is what she way like when I found her last time I came down, Harry!" Ron says comming to a hault in front of her.
"Hermione, what is it?" Harry asks.
"OMG HE HAS HOTT FRIENDS TOO!"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kazuma_kitten on January 1, 2006, 2:21:36 PM

kazuma_kitten on
kazuma_kittenWell I'm glad you like it! =^_^= Like I said I know it's strange but sesshylover and me we uhhhh well....get kinda crazy at 2 to 3:00 in the morining so ummmm yeah....^^; heh...

zelda41 on December 30, 2005, 5:34:24 AM

zelda41 on
zelda41I love it please comtinue

kazuma_kitten on December 29, 2005, 4:54:26 PM

kazuma_kitten on
kazuma_kittenAgain sorry for any spelling errors.....hope ya like it...