Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - This just keep going and going and going.....

uuuhhhh.... My friend sesshylover and me made this when we were bored and there was wayyyy too much pop and junk food. Anyway it's about Dumbledore and the rest of them hope you like it! =^-^=

Chapter 3 - This just keep going and going and going.....

Chapter 3 - This just keep going and going and going.....
Luke, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Madock, and Nicolas, sat in Dumbledore’s office arguing about something, Hermione couldn’t tell what from her spot on the stairs.
“So when are you tacking him?” Dumbledore shouted at random in the middle of the conversation.
“I’m not the safest person to be around, you know that, Al,” Luke said quietly.
“Will you two stop it?” McGonagall shouted, pointing her wand at the two of them.
Their eyes burned into each others and their wands were raised.
“If I may point out that you two have been best friends for years would you do us all the honor of lowering you wands and acting your ages?” Madock asked eyeing them over the top of a book he’d just pulled off the shelf at random.
“That’s right Al you owe me your life, if it hadn’t been for me you’d be dead right now and Voledormort would have the wizarding world under his thumb, ” Luke said smirking.
“Now will you shut up and leave that subject for another time!” Dumbledore shouted rising from his seat.
“Please, you two, calm down,” Nicolas begged, “after all, you two are, what, about hundred and fifty years old now aren’t you? Wouldn’t want to pull something or tire yourselves out now.”
“I say we beat the crap outta him, eh Al?” Luke said turning to him.
“Agreed,” Dumbledore said nodding.
“Oh, God, go easy on me now you two,” Nicolas started to sweat.
Harry came up the stairs and sat down beside Hermione, who was looking dreamy-eyed.
“What’s going on?” he asked looking over at the door where the cries of Nicolas, the shouting of Luke and Dumbledore, and the screams of McGonagall were coming from.
“Oh, nothing,” said Hermione still looking dreamy-eyed, “His friends are just so hot….”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zelda41 on February 21, 2006, 3:41:00 AM

zelda41 on
zelda41Hahhahahhaa love it plz continue its awsome

sesshylover on February 20, 2006, 10:56:45 PM

sesshylover on
sesshyloverHAHAHHAHA thats good alex! hehehe*falls out of chair* thats awesome!! yay!