Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kiss

A short fluffy L/Raito fanfic ^_^

Chapter 1 - Kiss

Chapter 1 - Kiss
L sat on the balls of his feet. His legs were beneath his lanky body and the tip of his thumb was between his parted lips. Raito sat nearby in a bulky black chair in front of a large computer screen. The sound of keys clicking as he typed filled the stale silence, with an occasional yawn, courtesy of L’s erratic sleeping pattern.
L bit down a tad harder onto his thumb as a thought struck him.
“Raito?”
“Hnnn,” Raito replied.
“Would you mind coming here for a moment?”
A few seconds later the sound of typing ceased and Raito rose from his chair and walked towards L.
“What is it, Ryuzaki? I’m a bit busy at the moment. I think I may have found a new---”
L leaned forward on his feet and gently touched his lips to Raito’s. Raito stood emotionless before him.
“From this test, I have deduced that you are Kira! The percentage that you are Kira has now increased by 4.7, making it 6.7 positive that you are in fact Kira.”
Keeping his face blank, Raito stood cockily with his arms crossed across his chest.
 
He said, “And now, just how have you figured this?”
L looked up at him with dark eyes.
 
“Earlier, while you were in the bathroom, I discovered your diary. I read the contents of this diary“-he held up a small green book- “And discovered a secret passage confessing your love for me.” He seemed unaffected by what he had read in the book.
 
“Because I suspect Raito-kun of being Kira, and Raito-kun knows that I suspect this, and he left his diary in a detectable location where I could easily obtain and read it…I suspect it was part of Kira’s master plan for me to read this diary and act on it’s contents.”
 
L sat muttering more to himself than to Raito. “But, Kira would already know that I would deduce this. Though, he probably did not calculate physical intimacy with his secret love into the plan. Therefore your lack of emotional reaction to that kiss, when clearly you are attracted to me, shows that you are hiding a deeper secret. As a result, you must be Kira!” he concluded.
 
Raito tilted forward, “Only you could come up with such a ludicrous analysis, Ryuzaki.”
He wrapped his arms around L’s thin neck, ran his hands through L’s shaggy black hair and leaned down to kiss him.
He smiled, “It wasn’t part of my plan. That was my real diary.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

2cute2bu on October 9, 2007, 10:59:13 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buAw, cute.

*yaoi fan*

Is there more is it a random story segment?

kde2cute on October 9, 2007, 12:40:21 PM

kde2cute on
kde2cuteas of now that's all there is, but maybe my writers block will go away and i can add on to it xD

2cute2bu on October 10, 2007, 12:05:42 PM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buHaha. How about a dark secret and it turns out he's not Kira but someone else is then L gets torn between the real Kira and him. O.o o.O

kde2cute on October 10, 2007, 12:35:07 PM

kde2cute on
kde2cuteooo nice i like.  i'll keep that in mind :)

2cute2bu on October 11, 2007, 9:38:59 AM

2cute2bu on
2cute2buK, lawl, thankies