Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - kankoruxcaroline

La la la , Caroline asked me to write this for her birthday . :D
being the good friend I am , I did .
YOU BETTER LIKE IT ! </3

Chapter 1 - kankoruxcaroline

Chapter 1 - kankoruxcaroline
KankuroxCaroline


“Kyaa!” Exclaimed the loud girlish voice of a female who had just barely dodged an attack from Crow, Kankuro’s puppet. In doing so, the female earned herself a smirk from her little ‘sparing buddy’. She then looked down at her shoulder where the puppet’s blade had ripped it. “Nyaa! This was my favorite shirt!” She shrieked.
“Yeah . . I don’t think anyone’s going to care if they rip your shirt in a real battle, Caroline.” Emitted the puppet’s master, Kankuro. The brunette, Caroline, then got herself into a fighting stance, not really listening to what her ’sparing buddy’ had to say at that moment. He had gotten her mad. So Kankuro just let out an annoyed sigh and got into a stance too, moving his fingers to direct the puppet where to go next. Seeing the puppet, Caroline easily dodged and dashed forward, taking a kunai out of her holster that was strapped on her right leg. “It’s not that easy.” Stated Kankuro, bringing in Crow to attack her from behind.
“Wha- Kyaa!” Shrieked Caroline, ducking at the last moment. God, was she lucky he wasn’t using the blade right then. If he was and she hadn’t ducked, her head would have been clean off by now. Well, now that she was already in the position, she tucked in her legs and arms and tumbled forward to dodge another attack. Wasn’t he even going to go a little east on her? Guess not. He made Crow come in for another attack, which wasn’t dodged, but blocked by the Kunai Caroline was carrying.
“Hey Caroline, are you done yet? You know you can’t beat me.” Stated Kankuro mockingly. There is was again, his macho attitude, and that was just what pissed Caroline off the most. She then kicked Crow backwards and did a back flip off the ground, landing gracefully onto her feet. After words, she swiftly did a couple hand signs.
“Nya~ Body flicker technique~!” She yelled out then dashed off towards Kankuro, but the jutsu allowed her to move so fast that it looked like she had teleported to him, “Hi~” She cooed when she stopped in front of Kankuro. Jumping into the air above him with, still with great speed I might add, she came down with a spin kick, hitting Kankuro in the cheek, causing him to fly over to the right hand side into a tree. Caroline then did the hand sign again and dashed over to Kankuro, getting on top of him to pin him down and putting a kunai to his throat. It was a funny position, I mean, her on top of him . . Sitting on his legs, one hand to hold his hands above his head. “Nya~ I win~.” Exclaimed Caroline, happily. Apparently she had not yet noticed the position they were in, Kankuro did though.
“Hey, Caroline, You look pretty hott like that, you know?” Hearing these words Caroline then noticed how she was on top of him and began to feel rather embaraced as the heat rose to her cheeks, blushing a shade that was about as red as a tomato. So, she quickly got off and placed her Kunai back into her holster. Kankuro, on the other hand, sat up and faced her. “You know, you look even cuter than you really are when you blush!” He stated immaturely. Her blush became a darker shade of red, these compliments weren’t exactly helping her hide her feelings for Kankuro.
“S-stop saying tho-” She began to say, then she felt a soft pair of lips crash into her own, it took a moment for her to contemplate what was happening ,but she finally came to the conclusion that she was currently in a lip-lock the man she had been admiring in secret since the day she had met him. She then felt Kankuro lean his body a little closer so that his hands could get a firm grasp on her hips so that he could pull her in. Caroline, to her surprise, let him and began kissing him back, placing her hands on his shoulders to deepen the kiss. A soft moan then escaped her lips, allowing Kankuro to slip his tongue into her mouth, finding his and Caroline’s tongue wrestling for dominance, he won though.
After a few minutes, even though it felt like hours to them, of making out the two parted, breaking the kiss. “Wow . .” sighed Caroline, earning herself a smile from Kankuro.
“Am I a good kisser or what?” Questioned Kankuro childishly, brushing his lips against Caroline’s again, only not turning this one into a make out. Caroline then smiled at Kankuro and nodded., leaning her head down so that it rested on his chest.
“Gomen, demo, Aishteru Kankoru-kun.” emitted Caroline softly. Kankuro was taken back slightly by the words, but then ran his fingers through Caroline’s soft brunette hair.
“Aishteru.”

Nya~ I hoped you liked it~!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment