Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sad

a poem I thought of this while listening to Rose from TITANIC.  

Chapter 1 - Sad

Chapter 1 - Sad
Sad, Sorrow, Shy, Suffer, and the Sea.
To little child its a moment to feel a release of the soul that is anxious to be released to freedom. That is what crying feel like with tears of sadness. They feel the dark grasping grudges that sink them to the dark underworld of the unappeased and forgotten. Betrayal and maybe a liking to revenge in tears of Anger. Then there is the rarest of all, the relief of ones safety, the true happiest moments in what we call human life that is experienced few if not never in a life time, the tears of Joy. Its ok to cry. It does not make you weak or a crybaby it means your freeing your self of the immense shock or pain youre suffering with at the time being. A tear is not just pure water coming out of your unique eyes its the relief system that God made us have. When we lose someone or something we cry even when we dont and we might what to. Maybe we think of sad moments when we see something blue because we just think that its down, its the color of the ocean, TITANIC, or what ever you think. Yes the universe is full of emotions and this is one of many to be understood. Most humans misunderstand its power; it is good to feel the power of the sea of humanity.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on May 31, 2007, 10:43:08 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Nice, I like the line, "Betrayal and maybe a liking to revenge in tears of Anger." And the metaphore is quite creative; humanity to the sea. Very nice.