Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Renegade

This is a series of Invader ZIM songfics.

Dib has discovered that ZIM will finally take over the world, and it is much too late to stop him. Poor earth!

Now it is up to Dib and his older cousin Jez to defeat ZIM and save the world!

Chapter 3 - Renegade

Chapter 3 - Renegade


Earth's Saviours

Chapter Three- Renegade

Professor Rowan Brooke



---This is at least a year after the last story, and the song it is wrote to is “Renegade” by Styx---



Jez Membrane, second-in-command of the Earth Resistance Alliance, dashed through the dark alleyways of the city. “I need backup, guys! They're breathing down my neck!” she screamed into the cloudy atmosphere. She knew nobody could hear her, though. Her colleagues were in a hideout known as The Hole, which was in the middle of what was once the country. Looking behind her, she heard sirens and saw flashing red lights in the distance. Sighing, she sat down in front of the wall that signaled a dead end. It was over. Dib was captured. She had no clue where Gaz was. The Professor was captured. The Professor… she looked down at the sword-arm her uncle had given her in place of the arm she lost. It crackled with energy that she could control and fire out the end of the sword.



“Jez Membrane, you are under arrest. Please come with us quietly.” Looking up, Jez saw a group of men in police uniforms. She got up, looking down at the ground, as the men led her to a hovercraft and barred the doors once she was in.



Oh mamma I'm in fear for my life

from the long arm of the law
Lawman has put an end to my running


and I'm so far from my home



Once Jez got there, she was led through a large door to a very spacious room with nothing in it except for an enormous throne. Seated in that large throne was a very small body with green skin and red eyes. “ZIM.” She growled.



“Yes, Jez, or should I say, Agent Greylycan?” ZIM smirked at the scowl he got from his greatest enemy's partner. “I am now the ruler of your FILTHY planet!” he screamed, balling his clawed hand into a fist. “Your planet was a great source of many resources, and your people are now stripping your planet of them for me. After that, I'll ship them to other planets. Unlike I first believed, these Humans are magnificent workers.”



Jez glared at her nemesis. “You monster!”



Zim turned away and shooed her away. “Take her down to be with her family for her last week alive.”


Oh mamma I
can hear you a-crying

You're so scared and all alone
Hang
man is coming down from the gallows

and I don't have very long



Jez was taken down a long flight of stairs where there were many men and women, most of them top leaders of the Resistance, were in barred cells. Near the end was a cell with two people in it. One was four years younger than her, and his hair was shaped into a disheveled spike. The ends of his trench coat were shredded and tattered, along with the rest of his clothing. His glasses had one large crack running up the right lens. The other man had hardly any hair left, and his white lab coat was dirty. The guards opened the door and shoved Jez inside the cell.



The jig is up the news is out they've finally found me
The renegade
who had it made retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This will be
the end today of the wanted man



“Greylycan!” the younger one shouted and grasped her shoulders. “You've finally been caught.”



“Yes, Dib, I have.” She said, looking at the ground. The capture was not as glorious as her cousin's, but it had the same effect. They were both in jail now, and there was nobody to command the Earth Liberation Army. It would soon fall into chaos, be brought to a total stop, and would be written as a footnote in Earth's history books. All the members would either die or conform to the twisted society the Irken had created. She sat down. At least she would spent some time with her family before she died.



Then Dib rose. “Jez, I have an idea.”




Oh mamma I've been years on the lam
And had a high price on my head
Lawman said get him dead or alive
Now it's for sure he'll see me dead




“Really? What is it?” She asked- grabbing her cousin and shaking him until his glasses fell off.



“Well,” he started, bending over to pick up his glasses, “At least five or six years ago, I helped a small group of aliens fight the Irken on the planet Meekrob. Maybe we could get them here to help us in our fight!”



“That's a marvelous idea, Dib!” Jez shouted. “How are we going to escape?”



Dib's smile became very serious. “Not we, Jez. You.”


Dear mamma I can hear you crying
You're so scared and all alone
Hangman is coming down from the gallows
And I don't have very long




Jez looked unbelievingly at her cousin. “Me? Why just me? I have no idea where they even ARE!” she shouted, the final word echoing off the stone walls.



The Professor then spoke. “You're stronger than both of us combined, Jez. You are the one who has a better chance at outrunning the guards.”



Jez nodded to her family. “You're right. I'll leave tomorrow night.”


The jig is up the news is out they've finally found me
The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
Just will have revenge today I'm a wanted man




A day of torture went and gone, and that night Jez prepared to slip out. Through her day, she learned where the shipyard was. Jez then looked at her sword-arm. She had mastered using it up to now, and now it was time to test her real skill with it. Closing her eyes, she concentrated all her energy on the tip of the sword. When her eyes snapped open, the sword beam shot out at the bars of the cell door, melting the metal and making a large enough hole for her to leap through.



Once she stepped outside, sirens wailed and guards came thundering down the hall. Soon enough, she was surrounded.

Oh mamma I'm in fear for my life from the long arm of the law
Hangman is coming down from the gallows and I don't have very long


Jez spun around, her sword slashing everywhere. Soon enough, she was standing in a large pool of the blood of at least six people. Not caring about this, she dashed toward the shipyard.



In the shipyard, there were hundreds of thousands of Voot cruisers. She ran around, looking for one that wasn't already registered to any being. If she hopped in the wrong one, she was as good as caught. Then she saw one- a slightly larger light grey Voot. Climbing in, she quickly downloaded her personality in it and flew off, other Voots on her tail

The jig is up the news is out they've finally found me
The renegade who had it made retrieved for a bounty
Never more to go astray
This will be the end today of the wanted man
A waaannted man




After a while, the voots left her. She looked back at her home planet for one last time, wondering when she would see it again…



----Alright! Chapter three is completed! Now I need YOUR help- I need a song for chapter four. Please help meee!!----

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment