Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Insanity Ensues!

When a mysterious pink-haired girl stole Link's master sword, Link has to go on a hilarious dimension traveling journey to get it back... or does he?

Chapter 1 - Insanity Ensues!

Chapter 1 - Insanity Ensues!




It was night at Hyrule Castle, and Link slept heavily. If wasn't such a heavy sleeper, he'd be able to see the circle of blue light that was becoming larger by the second. A figure jumped out of the circle. She long magenta hair in a ponytail and green eyes. She wore a blue sleeveless shirt with one round, golden brooch attached to it and puffy white pants. She walked around the room, rummaging through all his drawers, when she picked up a large sword with a blue hilt. Engraved in the base of the sword were three triangles that seemed to make a whole triangle with a triangular hole in it.



“Oooh…” she said in a high-pitched voice, eyes growing wider. “Pretty!” she then dragged the sword towards the blue circle and threw it in. She leapt in after it.



The next morning, Link woke up to discover his room torn up. “No…” he said, flabbergasted. He raced over to the drawer where he kept the master sword. It was gone. “GANONDORF!!!” he yelled in fury as he ran towards the door.



Princess Zelda was walking down the hallway to see Link running out of his room and towards her. “Hello Link.” She said happily, “Did you…” she paused abruptly as Link ran right past her. “… Have a good rest?” she asked to herself as she continued down the hall.



Link, still in his pajamas, raced into Hyrule Market. “CURSE YOU GANONDORF!” he yelled in the middle of the crowd. Everybody stared at him oddly, but he didn't care. He continued running into the field to where Ganondorf was living- a hole in the ground right outside the castle. He leapt down it.



Ganondorf had the hole decorated quite nicely, with a leather sofa in one corner, a hammock in another, and a table and fridge nearby. Ganondorf was picking the marshmallows out of his bowl of Lucky Charms at the table. He sang the marshmallows to himself in a low, off-key, voice, “Hearts, stars and horseshoes. Clovers and blue moons. Pots of gold and rainbows. And the red balloon!” he then looked up at a very angered link in purple flannel pajamas. “What's wrong this time, Link?” he asked in a cheerful, yet annoyed, tone, “It must be important if you're interrupting my breakfast.”



Link ran and opened the fridge, tossing out all its contents. “WHERE IS IT?” he screamed.



Ganondorf looked at Link. He's seen him in some pretty strange moods, but nothing like this. “Where is what?” he asked, confused out of his mind.



Link held a roll of summer sausage up to Ganondorf's throat. It was cold. “You know what I'm talking about. Where is it?”



Ganondorf was getting really annoyed. First he comes in without calling, then he throws everything out of his fridge, and now he's threatening him with summer sausage! “WHERE IS WHAT?” he screamed, hoping that would get the insane Link's attention.

Link pushed the summer sausage harder against Ganondorf's throat. “The master sword, idiot.” He grumbled.



Ganondorf pushed the summer sausage away from him. “I don't have the master sword. Why would I take that?”



Link dropped the summer sausage in shock. “You… don't have it?”



Ganondorf shook his head.



Link was shocked, then he smiled and said, “Sorry. I thought you stole it. Bye Ganondorf.” He waved as he went up the hole. Ganondorf continued his breakfast, when he noticed something wrong. THERE WERE NO MORE MARSHMALLOWS! He stared at his bowl in shock. “NOOOOOOO!!!”



Link returned to Hyrule castle. “What's wrong? I found your room completely trashed.”



“It's horrible, Zelda. I woke up this morning and the Master Sword was gone. I thought Ganondorf had it, but he didn't.” he sighed and buried his face in his hands.



Zelda stared at Link sadly. She hated seeing him so upset. Then something clicked in her mind. “I found this notebook in your room with this pen. I think it might help you.” Link grabbed the book and pen. Written in the book was a list of places and schedules. This was the first page.



Takville- 2460

Sell goods in takville- Including pretty sword! Yaay!

Get more from blonde guy's room- Pretty stuff!

Get crunchy marshmallows from hole in ground.

Get stuff from blonde girl's room- More pretty stuff!



Link flipped to the next page. It was more about pretty stuff and strange number combinations. He flipped back to the first page and stared at the combination of numbers for the place called Takville. The pretty sword must be the master sword, and she was selling it to somebody in a place called Takville! He had to stop her before she sold it, but how? He looked at the silver pen. There was a red button that said in little letters, PRESS HERE. He pressed there, and a keypad with letters and numbers. He then understood that he needed to press the letter and number combinations to get to the place. “Zelda, I'm going to be gone for a while.” She nodded. He then dialed in 2460 in the keypad and pressed a button at the bottom that said GO!. At that moment he saw a pinpoint of blue light that was growing larger every second. When it stopped growing, he leapt in. He then felt like he was sliding down a huge slide. It was actually quite fun.



He landed in a town overfilled with weeds and covered in a thick forest. He walked around and saw a few houses here and there. Then he noticed something about the citizens of the place called Takville- they were all animals! Link continued wandering around the town until he saw a strange-looking fountain. Some of the citizens were in line behind a hot pink tent. He got in front of a strange-looking mouse wearing a bright shirt. “HEY!” the mouse yelled at him as he shoved him out of the line. “Wait your turn, squinky.” Link stared at him, wondering what the heck “squinky” meant.



He got to the back of the line. It took exactly a half an hour to get to the front of the line. He saw a girl with long magenta hair selling a bag of lucky charms marshmallows to a blue hawk. “Wow! Thanks a lot, winger!” he walked out of the tent, and Link walked up to the girl.



“Alright, what did you do with my sword?” he asked, wishing he had his summer sausage with him now.



“You mean the pretty sword?” she asked, leaping up and down like a child, which she was. He nodded. “I sold it to a guy named Pinz a few hours ago. If you want it, you should go to his house in acre B-4.”



“WHAT?” Link yelled, “YOU SOLD MY SWORD?”



She nodded. “Yep.” She then scratched her head in thought. “You're right. That sword was a bit too pretty to sell…” Link walked away with Link



Link was deep in thought. Now he needed to find where acre B-4 was. He walked up to an old turtle and asked him. All he said was, “Today's a special day. This girl only comes here once a year with a lot of items from other places. Here, have this Hot Pink Tent Model.” The turtle gave Link a miniature of the hot pink tent.



“Thanks…” he said, very confused. Now he had to find a map, or keep walking until he found acre B-4. After a while he saw a group of four houses- one of them was bigger than all the others. He walked inside that one. The inside of the house was carpeted with a field of daisies. The smell was making him sick. There was a lot of furniture scattered around the room in no particular order and a heavy techno beat permeated the entire room. Out of all the furniture, though, there was no master sword. He walked upstairs.



Smooth jazz music floated into his ears as he entered a totally different area. The main colors in the room were white and baby blue. It seemed he was walking into a winter wonderland. All the furniture was snowman themed. There was no master sword here, so he walked down to the first floor. He got sick again from the scent of the daisies. He went down to the basement at that time.



There was no music, but a bunch of deafening clanking noises caused by a bunch of clay figurines. In the back corner he saw- the master sword! He walked down and the noises of the clay figures were almost unbearable. He continued through the maze of furniture and clothing towards his master sword. He couldn't stand it anymore. He was going deaf. He ran out of the house screaming. He didn't care about getting his master sword back, he could always use biggoron's sword. He punched the combination into the pen and went back to hyrule.



Zelda was pacing back and forth in the throne room when she saw the blue light. When link came back, she hugged him. “I missed you.”



Link yelled back, “WHAT? YOU NEED NEW SHOES?”



“I missed you.” She said, annoyed.



“I KNOW THE SKY IS BLUE!”



Very angered, Zelda yelled, “I MISSED YOU!”



“Jeez, Zelda, you didn't have to yell it like that.” Zelda sighed and went to her bedroom.



“Goodnight, Link”



“WHAT?”



*meanwhile…*



Dizzy the elephant and Gaston the rabbit were waiting outside Pinz's house. aston was pounding on the door. “OPEN UP, MON CHOU!” he yelled angrily. The door swung open to reveal Pinz.



“One sec.” Pinz said. “You can come in if you want.” They did as Pinz rushed down to the basement wearing fuzzy red earmuffs. A few minutes later, he came up, tired from running so much. The three of them walked down the stairs into his basement.



“Wow,” Dizzy exclaimed, “That's a lot of Gyroids, woo. Why so many?”



Pinz grinned and patted his master sword he had gotten earlier that day. “Oh, security purposes.” He smiled and winked.



*meanwhile…*



Ganondorf was still fishing in the Lucky Charms box for at least one marshmallow outside his hole. He then saw a small red thing in the box. A red balloon! He held the tiny marshmallow up ceremoniously. “THE LAST MARSHMALLOW!” Then a bird swooped down a grabbed the marshmallow right out of his hand. Ganondorf stared at his empty hand and started to cry. “NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”



The End






Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

QueenofRed on June 19, 2007, 9:07:03 AM

QueenofRed on
QueenofRedi love that story!!!! its hilarious!!

walverina on December 27, 2005, 10:15:15 PM

walverina on
walverinahahaha ganondorf deserved that hahahahahaha!good storie!do more!!^.^

White_Dragon on September 9, 2005, 8:23:22 PM

White_Dragon on
White_DragonHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT WAS FUNNY!