Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Wait and the Dream

After days of traveling in the desert, Iroh and Zuko wander into an earth kingdom village. It is then Zuko starts having the same dream about a girl, and he must find out what his dreams are trying to tell him.

Chapter 1 - The Wait and the Dream

Chapter 1 - The Wait and the Dream
Chapter 1
The Wait and the Dream
Their he was the prince of the firenation, now a fugitive, was sitting in his chair watching the sun slowly dissipate in the distance. Its all Azulas falt thought Zuko with his fists in a tight ball. If I hadnt been stupid enough to believe here I wouldnt be in this place.
He thought about it some more, for if it had not been for the two peasants he would still be in the desolate desert with no food or water.
Flashback
They were in the desert for quite along time, days passed without food nor water, it was then he and his Uncle wandered into the great city of the Earthkingdom. As they made their way through town two of the villagers named Han Lee, and his wife Gina Way, offered to take them to their home, after traveling a long time he and his uncle did not object to this.
End of Flashback
So now he was sitting in a battered up chair, waiting patiently for his uncle to bring him up tea. Wonder what kind of tea it will be this time? he thought to himself. And just as he was going to see what the hold up was, there was a knock on the door. Expecting his uncle to come in, he was quite surprised it was Gina Way. Sorry it took so long with the tea. She said sweetly. Your uncle was drinking it behind my back, I would turn my back to get the cakes out of the oven and the teapot would be empty!
Its fine said Zuko, taking the tea from Gina. You look dreadfully tired, she said with a slight sadness in her voice. It must have been a real struggle out there in the desert, very unforgivable. Well, Ill let you sleep, goodnight. She said in the same sweet voice. Goodnight he said in a tired voice unlike his own. He looked out the window; it was now completely dark with only a few stars out. With that, Zuko shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
He was dreaming no doubt about that, but this dream was one he had been having for a while now. Zuko looked at his surroundings, it was a clear day, their was not a cloud in the sky. He glanced over at his right and saw a beautiful young woman she looked around the age of 14. Her skin was a dark tan, she had on a well-fitted blue dress, and her hair was in a tight nit braid that went down to her waist. To Zuko she looked very familiar. She was crouched down by the clear water, and was singing the most beautiful song he had ever heard. He longed to go over there and hold her in his arms but it was as though his legs were glued to the ground. He looked down to see who she was singing to, and he looked down to see nestled in her arms, was a baby. In the distance Zuko could hear cries, and screams, he looked back at the young girl, and she tightly held her baby close to her, and took off in a run. He followed her to a village. The town had no doubt been invaded. He looked around and saw the woman on her knees crying on someone on the ground. She looked utterly terrified and sad, and he was to because the woman was crying over his body, he was dead.
Zuko woke up with a jerk, his body drenched in sweat? He took some time to register what he had just seen.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment