Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Fight

Read All ABout It

Chapter 1 - The Fight

Chapter 1 - The Fight
The Story
One day InuYasha yells at Kagome and says were over! He throws Kagome outside on the dirt. Miroku happens to be there and comforts her. Sango sees him comforting here and blows it! She runs to InuYasha and asks him what's wrong. He tells her that he dumped Kagome. Sango tells InuYasha that Miroku has finally taken advantage. InuYasha then looks at Sango in a different way with sparkling eyes. She looks at him and then the fall into a lip locking, romantic scene. Miroku gets really jealous, but Kagome doesn't care. She was interested in Miroku but when she turned to look a him he was pulling Sango by the hair away from InuYasha. He then kisses InuYasha in a revolting way. InuYasha surprisingly puts his arm around Miroku and lip lock for five minutes. When Kagome watched them she got a sudden urge to kiss a girl. She turns around and jumps on Sango like a mugger. Sango tries to push her off but nothing worked. Kagome kept forcing and forcing and ...... well tune in for the next chapter~!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jack1174 on June 22, 2006, 8:08:37 AM

jack1174 on
jack1174did not make vary good story sorry but its kinda dumb