Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The bridge

my gundam wing fanfic, featuring Trowa Barton and my gundam wing fan character. If you had to put this into a category i'd say something along the lines of twisted romance.

Chapter 2 - The bridge

Chapter 2 - The bridge


Chap 2



The young girl rose a brow,eyes twinkling.Help me? It was not what she had expected from the only one that had been there for her when others had not.And just when she was about to launch into a bout of abuse as well. She softened,watching as he dropped to his knees quite suddenly.She looked over to his cloak,grasping it in her hand. She was going to give it back to him… but something caught her eye.A thin trickle of blood was evident on the clasp of the cloak,which caused her to turn quickly to him,lifting his head before he could stop her. There on the cusp of his neck was a large graze, fragmented bullet embedded within. Shannara flinched, but soon regained herself.



“W…Who did this…?”

Trowa did not speak out loud, but did seem to mumble something, if not the answer.

“Please Trowa… You never tell me anything… You never have…If not what I want you to say, please tell me something… anything…”

“Shannara… Listen to me… Get away from here… He's coming for you… his orders are clear…” He gasped, his eyes staring deep into hers as she wrapped her arm around him to lift him up and support him as he stood.

“Its not safe…”

Shannara looked puzzled.

“Tell me one thing Trowa…”

He looked up at her expectantly, only himself realising the urgency of the situation.

“…Are you protecting me out of duty…or something else?”

He almost seemed to blush as he looked away from her quickly.

“Tell me Trowa… I won't tell anyone… Trowa…”

“I'm not going admit to something that doesn't exist…”He glared defiantly,which only got him a swift slap round the face.

“For that…I'm not leaving…ever…”

“But…Shannara…Please…Listen to me…He's coming for you…Please!”

But it was too late,Shannara quickly kicked him aside with a hiss, making him cry out in sheer pain, not only physically, but emotionally, something he had rarely done, and had tried to hide his entire life.

“If you won't tell me Trowa…Whomever he is will be gravely disappointed.”

For a few mere moments he seemed puzzled at her words then realised what she meant, bounding upwards form his crumpled positioning, only to see the tips of her fingers disappear over the side of the bridge. In a moment, Trowa nor Shannara were to be seen, and then small ripples appeared on the wide lake below the towering bridge.As sudden as it had been before, Trowas head emerged,cradling the sullen form of Shannara as he swam towards the bank, desperately trying to stop her from pushing herself back under.



“Shannara…I love you…Don't do this...”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment