Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - My 'duty'

my gundam wing fanfic, featuring Trowa Barton and my gundam wing fan character. If you had to put this into a category i'd say something along the lines of twisted romance.

Chapter 3 - My 'duty'

Chapter 3 - My 'duty'


There was silence as they reached the edge. Trowa hauled the girl onto the bank with a sigh, collapsing beside her, running a finger over the wound on his neck. To his surprise, he felt another hand join his, caressing his neck lightly. He turned, smiling. “So…You're awake….” Before he got a reply, or said anything more, a hefty punch connected with his cheek and he went flying, hands flailing, closing his eyes, bracing himself for the impact, just like Shannara would have done… but no savoir was to come for him, and he connected once more with the rivers cold waters. A dark figure loomed over the bank, staring into its murky waters. Sure that he had disposed of the protector, he moved over towards the sleeping Shannara, bending down to pick her up, arms supporting her steadily as he began to rise, only to be rammed in the back of the head, collapsing to his knees. “Give my little Dove back…”He hissed. It was the nickname that Trowa had devised, as his little precious Shannara had never fell, only flew, before he had caught her. And his dove she would remain. “I said…GIVE HER BACK!” With a sudden lurch the figure backed away, placing the young girl down. Trowa closed his eyes.” Pah. He only sent a henchman. Too yellow to show himself. I bet he's got…“ He stopped suddenly, looking up.



He was surrounded by beings that looked vaguely like the first. His eyes widened. “Why don't you fight me like a man? Why hide behind them? You never used to be like this. You'd always get a job done yourself.” And with that, the group of soldiers parted. ”If that is how you wish it, Barton… Then it shall be so.” Emerging from the shadows was a tall man, hair not unlike Trowa's, but less extreme, his cold eyes boring into the slumbering girl on the floor…Heero. “I have orders to take her, Barton, you know that. Duty comes before everything. If you hadn't failed all those years ago, it would not have come to this.” The dark man sneered, circling Trowa. “She was merely a child, Heero! A child!” Trowa reiterated, fists clenching. “A child that grew up, and learnt that which she was never meant to know. It's your fault, Barton. Don't try to hide it. I know you saved her. We all know. We've seen you many a time. You failed us Trowa… And you will die with her. You can't stop your Dove falling now can you?” His face was almost expressionless, his voice dull and with no emphasis on anything.



“Tonight, the blood of innocents will be spilled… For with the prodigy gone… There will be none to oppose us.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment